(12): Hello Princess

"P-princess Akamatsu?" She stuttered. "(L/N) (Y/N), correct?" Her smile never faded, her pink gown making her more delicate and precious as if you will die protecting her. (Y/N) nodded as a response, the princess clapped her hands together in glee "Do you want to have morning tea with me?" The princess suggested, it is still morning and tea does sound good to (Y/N)'s ears besides she is also in the mood for tea. "I am delighted," she answered back to the noble.

The two sat peacefully enjoying their tea inside the greenhouse. A small round glass table separating the two, paired with two similar chairs that has the same design as the table, a gold and white tea set brought by the princess. The sweet aroma of the rose tea filled her nostrils, the calming feeling of just enjoying tea surrounded by plants made (Y/N) wanting to stop time and make this moment last longer. As she took a sip of the rose tea the princess chuckled "You seem to like the tea so much," (Y/N) gave her a shocked face not noticing how much her feelings are so transparent right now. "Y-Yes I do, Princess Akamatsu," the princess giggled again at her sudden reaction.

"I haven't introduced myself properly haven't I?" Her cheery and gentle voice beamed, it's true. (Y/N) only knows who see is from what the people refer to her as, thinking about that she shook her head. The princess slowly placed her tea back to the table and spoke "I am Kaede Akamatsu, princess of Harmonia." She spoke so gentle and confident, truly like a princess "Though I don't like being a princess and all that," she admitted with an uncertain giggle escaping her mouth. "You can call me Kaede, it sounds better," the princess-Kaede-suggested to (Y/N). "Why are these nobles want a simple girl like me call them by their first names?" (Y/N) wondered yet she agreed to the princess' terms.

Spinning her tea cup slowly, careful not to spill, admiring the little particles and rose petals forming a mini tornado inside the cup. "Rose tea helps with menstrual pain and stress, did you knew about that?" Kaede stated and (Y/N) just simply nodded. "That's why I like to drink rose tea if I am playing the piano or making a song in general," you added taking another sip. "A song? Oh then it's you!" Her eyes widen with glee "W-what?" (Y/N) jolted from what the noble just said out of the blue, completely lost like a small pup finding their way back home.

"Shuichi," she said before pouring more tea onto her cup as (Y/N) just listen "He told me a young maiden was having trouble writing a song in his letter," she explained stirring the tea. "So when I received that news I came here," she added with a smile facing (Y/N) eye to eye.

"So...you-"
"-I'll help you with the song," Kaede interrupted (Y/N) only to finish it.

The same gentle smile was on Kaede's face again. "T-t-" (Y/N) slightly stood up from her seat to bow down "Thank you so much!" With full respect her voice beamed inside the greenhouse, "Your welcome, (Y/N). Please don't bow like that it's embarrassing," Kaede admitted giving (Y/N) a tint of the same embarrassment. Though the two just met, around her was comforting and she is quite easy to talk too. If (Y/N) will be honest it was like talking to herself; interest, food, genre all of her preference were similar to hers, she found it amusing.

"The two of you met in a ball?" (Y/N) repeated, listening on how Kaede became friends with Shuichi. "It sounds like it came from in a novel," Kaede simply laughed, agreeing. Though time went by slowly it felt quick to the two, everything peaceful and joyous comes to an end and a new happy memory comes in birth. Memories filled with bliss overcome the depressing and other jolly events but sometimes the events that happen after a happy remembrance is something so cruel and life changing making that person wish that time would turn back, wanting to draw back what happen so eagerly.

(Y/N) personally never experienced something so bizarre that would change her for the rest of her life, expect today. Gunshots and screams echoed through the palace, someone was attacking like terrorists. Someone found a way in and is attacking like wild dogs with weapons. (Y/N)'s eyes widen with fear and curiosity, a question filled her head. "Why now?"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

A/N: Sorry this chapter is quite short! I'm focus at school, I'm failing my classes...so yeah. I hope you enjoyed it anyways, take care!