❦ Prologue

Some were born with great traits and life while the others weren't. No matter how much we try to make all of us born the same way, we can't and that's okay. That's what makes us unique, beauty does fall within the holder's eyes. Not all people have the same opinion on the world, the same point of view which leads to distrust and arguements.

It's one of the cruel truths we need to accept.

Good and evil.
Kind and cruel.
Fight and flight.
Dim and light.

An oppsite is made to keep balance. But it doesn't mean what's in good is all good. We, humans, are made the same way to keep this balance. Each of us has our good and bad traits. A kingdom is no exception to this.

"Marvelous!"
"Bravo!"

Cheers from the people of a well-known kingdom, cheered to a young girl as she stood in front the crowd waving her hand as stood beside a grand piano. She was wearing an exquisite dress for the party, she enjoyed it. Playing various songs to people in events or in home, to her friends and family, that was what was great about her. She can play a lot of instruments once she learns it, never knew the reason why maybe because of passion. Her songs she plays brings an emotion depending on what message she tries to bring, as if she lands a curse on you as she play as if hearing her tune is the curse.

Oh, how embarrassing of me not introducing our protagonist of the story! I apologize. It's (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N), also known as... you.

(Y/N) was born in a kingdom with power, a kingdom that was ruled by a strong king and queen with two sons and two knights that lead the army (who are also the bodygaurds of the two prince). Her name isn't known as much as the royal family of course; but all men and women, sons and daughthers know who she is.

She is that one girl who can play any instrument and any genre of song as she pleases.

Of course she brought her family fortune from her performances, that's why her family lives in a gorgeous and huge house. Plants served as the fence for the path leading to the gate. She still does performances for wealthy people for events and still gain money from it, sometimes she wishes to live normally. Don't get her wrong, she loves what she choose! She loves her talent but sometimes that thought crosses her mind.

Will something change? 'Till then, she must wait.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

A/N: any feedback? I hope your enjoying it so far! I apologize for any errors. <3