(10): Lisianthus

You shifted your gaze to the timid prince in front of you "W-what are you doing here?" His voice sounding quite anxious, his eyes wouldn't look onto your's; it would gaze upon the sky, the floor, the plants but not onto your (E/C) eyes. "Taking a rest," you answered "It's actually a surprise seeing you here," you added changing the topic to him. "I –uh–well...am also taking a quick break," he answered with a stuttering voice.

"Why not sit beside me?" You said straightening your back, correcting your posture. You gestured him to sit and he did, the rest of the time flew peacefully. Your eyes then gazed upon the flowers near the bushes, Shuichi noticed and attempted to start a conversation which is quite shocking. "Those are Lisianthus..." he stated, his eyes also admiring the beauty of it.

"How did you knew?" You asked, leaning over the flower. "I read it in a book before, its bell-shaped, ruffled blooms...they can be color pink, purple, white, apricot, yellow and green. That's what I recall," he stated as you smiled at yourself "He's not stuttering when he talk, that's good."

You gently touched the petal of the said flower and started to wonder more about the flower as Shuichi explain what he knows about the plant and must I tell you, he knows a lot.

His knowledge of the plants around the area is vast, it amazed you. The two of you went to the garden to chat more about plants, though you are not that interested in the topic, Shuichi explained it so beautifully making you more curious than before. "What are you looking at?" You asked him as he studied the flower in front of him "I can't remember the name of this..." his voice sounding quite disappointed. "I remember finding a book about plants back in the library. Do you want me to get it?" You offered as he looked at you.

"Please..." he looked in another direction a bit shyly as you walked off getting the book. As you were on your way you stumbled upon someone again, "We meet again, (Y/N)!" You lifted you head to see who it is (though you already knew from his voice).

"Hello Nagito. Sorry that I bumped to you," you apologized with a small giggle. Nagito was going to start a conversation but one called his name for assistance, he let out a sad sigh and waved goodbye to you as he came closer to the person who called him. You, too, felt dissatisfied with the very short conversation and returned your focus at the library.

As you walked in, you quickly got the book you referred to and sprinted towards back to the garden (you couldn't run that fast because it'll make you seem disrespectful). "I'm sorry I took long," you apologized in between pants as you handed the book. "You're exhausted, please sit–" with concern he helped you to sit back down as he thanked you for the book.

His fingers flipped through the pages as he analyzed the flower, you waited till he found it, resting, while your mind just started to fill up with random thoughts.

"Found it!"

His voice rang out and it jolted you back. You took a glance to the page he was in "Gladiolus?" He nodded "The seeds were a gift from another kingdom as a token of the two friendship," he uttered happily "I also...know someone from that kingdom," he added.

"Someone?" You titled your head.
"Yeah," he said smiling softly.
"I wonder who it is..." you wondered as you returned his smile.

"It says that a gladiolus is also called as the 'sword lily'" you shifted the topic back to the flower, he nodded once more. He then held onto your hand and started to flip through the pages once more. You sat with your knees together also hugging them close to your chest as you leaned over, he finally stopped in a page, the page had "Lisianthus" written on it. "Isn't this–?" You looked at Shuichi and all he had on his face was a smile. He handed the book to you, hands shaking you took it and started reading the description of it out loud as he listened to your beautiful voice.

"Lisianthus has a variety of meanings, including gratitude, charm, and an everlasting bond. Its bell-shaped, ruffled blooms are available in pink, purple, white, apricot, yellow and green." You stated and continued "They are also known as Eustoma and is commonly known prairie gentian. They are also a small genus in the gentian family–" you stopped "I don't understand the last part but okay–" you added with a small chuckle, Shuichi also laughed with you, his laugh makes you grin with glee.

"It says that these flowers comes from United States, Mexico, Caribbean and northern South America. How did you got these?" His eyes then widen when you asked that "Oh yeah, they are also a gift," you moved backwards a bit. "How many gifts did they gave?!" He started giggling at you and soon after you joined the laughter. Though the day went quickly, it was filled with fun and laughs of glee 'till the sun had set and the moon a your company. You wore your night gown once more and slept.

"Tomorrow will be a great day. I'm sure of it."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ──────
A/N: Aaaaaaaaaaa—my draft of this in word got deleted and I don't know how to recover it because I'm an idiot– so everything written here might not be edited. Move that aside, I hoped you reading!

I might not update for days or weeks because of school and because I am playing Identity V—I know gaming isn't important but I'm desperate of Naib's Deduction Skin—