(7): Daydream

Her morning is the same as always, the same note with a dice drawn on the bottom-left. Mysteries and mysteries piling up as she thought deeper about it, not long enough she decieded to just let it go before it makes her brain ache even further. It's too early to have your brain twisting in a case you don't have much clue in either way.

This time you wore a similiar look from yesterday expect it's a navy blue color; the skirt area had bottons going down and two of straps over your shoulders looking like a jumper skirt (because it is). It had a ruffled colar and the sleeves were bishop-like styled, you never wore a top with these sleeves you must admitt...it felt like your really a royal, though you mustn't feel to prideful. You walked out of the closet and opened the drawer where you placed the book, you already finished it, they call you a 'quick reader' with a reason anyways.

Suddenly, like lightning, you had an idea. Since you'll play a song in a very special event, you'll make a new song especially for the queen, herself. You're sure she'll be delighted, a song that was made for them! Who wouldn't be happy from that? The queen seems to be a quite cheery yet a serious person from the moment you met her, again a thought rushed in your head thus a slight blush appeared on your face. If you were a queen, you want to be as responsible and optimistic as she is. You giggled at the thought before returning to reality. "It's impossible. I'm only here to play a song for a queen not for romance," you reminded yourself with a small smile.

That fact didn't made you that depress at all, you held the book opening your bedroom door and existing your room heading towards the library.

Your hand nearly landed on the door knob, before it could completely touch the object, the doors swang inwards revealing whomever is on the other side. It was no surprise when you saw their face, you were delighted to say the least "Good morning, Hajime!" A small smile can be seen appear on his face as soon as he heard your pitched and cute voice, he greeted you back trying to have the same enthusiasm as you do. "You finished already?" You only nodded holding the novel close to your chest "It's a really nice story! If you have time, you should read it," you suggested.

Hajime walked away after your little chat with a smile, he is a knight, the head specifically. You wondered how hard it must be, being the leader then you remembered he mentioned he wasn't the only one, he have a partner looking back he never mention who they are not once. His worried voice rang in your ears when you ask what kind of person they are, still at least he isn't alone leading an entire army and protecting the kingdom and the people in the castle.

After finally returning the book, you went back in your room and took a small notebook and a pen with you and closed the door once more. Walking aimlessly around the castle with the items close to your chest, you found yourself outside the castle. You gazed at the structure of it and just froze with your mouth agape. It still feels like a fairytale for you, you only spend two nights in the castle and there are a lot of areas yet to discover for you, you carried all your courage and explored outside the castle.

You already know that there is a path leading to the entrance to the castle connected with other paths leading somewhere else with a fountain in the area where the paths colide; the fountain has a small bench in each sides making four chairs surrounding it. You followed the path leading to the right (it felt like you were Dorthy following the yellow brick road) only to end up to a wonderful garden that is next to a maze. You noticed that this is the scenery you've been seeing from your room, the same garden filled with flowers and plants of all kinds, there were even more inside the greenhouse.

You admired whomever trimmed the Cherry Laurels and the other bushes that grew pretty big that you can trim it. One of them was a giraffe the other was was a huge circle, there were a lot of benches to sit on but a swing hanging onto a tree branch caught your attention. It was the only swing there, but was made from a rope and a plank, the leaves of the tree providing shade whomever sits at the swing. Memories from (F/N) started playing and you just smiled it off, you went back at the fountain this time going to the left (you already know what the other two leads to; one to the gate, the other to the castle).