(2): Blissful Inventation

"(Y/N), wake up!"

Your sister shoke your sleeping posture impatiently. Hearing you groan she stopped, "A little surprise awaits my little sister, (Y/N)!" She said pinching your cheek, half-asleep you rubbed your eyes "It's not that much of a surprise now since you told me there will be a surprise," you pointed out, to which, she just giggled and walked out the door.

"What kind of surprise?" You wondered as you trailed off, doing your morning routine. You walked down the stairs wearing one of your favorite dress, you can see yoir mother and sister giggling with their backs facing you. They seemed to be giggling to an object or something, you really can't tell but whatever it is, it sure brought them great joy. You walked up towards your father to ask, watching from afar, suddenly your sister yanked you towards where your mother was.

Your mother turned her head towards you, sitting in a chair and handed you a letter. Thinking it's some reach family asking you to come to play a song, you grabbed it without much thought as you examined the letter this was no ordinary letter. The seal was so resembles power. "The royal family?!" You yelped as you held the letter tighter. "Is this a joke?!" You asked, dumbfounded. They just shook there heads.

"This...this is real?! No way! THE royal family themselves!" Apart of you was happy but apart of you was hesistant. "Why did they sent a letter? Am I introuble?" You asked yourself, sighing you whispered to yourself before unsealing the neatly sent letter. "I guess there's only one way to find out," you pulled out a paper and read the beautifully written request out loud.

"Dear Ms. (L/N) (Y/N),

        The royal family had taken quite an interest on you, well done. They had heard rumors of your graceful performances with your music, the piano the most popular one and the "Sorrow Not" piece you have. They have grown a liking to what they hear. Thus, they had decided you, Ms. (L/N), will play one of your most dazzling performances for the queen's birthday.

        Royal families that are friends to this kingdom will attend this party. They like you to stay in the castle for some time as preparation. If you do accept this invite, a carriage will pick you up on 7:00 am. Clothes and other essentials are no need for you to bring for the we will provide that for you upon arrival. Pack the ones you like to bring.

        If you decline sent us a letter. Again, we wish you accept this inventation Ms. (L/N)."

After reading the closing remarks of the letter you fell on your knees, the royal family wants you to play one of your famous performances on the queen's birthday and other royal families will attend the celebration. Such a huge opportunity! But another side of uou doubts this, the other side is anxious ans can't process this sudden inventation in the morning. "Well?" Your mother asked waiting for your reply to the request. "I...I need some time to think," you answered half-heartedly and went to (F/N)'s bakery to tell the news.

Once the bell rang you heard their voice. "Welcome to–" they stopped and hugged you. "(Y/N)! Glad to see you!" They said pulling away from the hug, "Me too..." you said a bit uneasy. "Hey, do you have a minute?" You added, "Of course!" They replied their voice, you could hear their worry. The two of you sat down on a vacant seat and you started explaining the letter you just gotten. After explaining they said something unnecessary, "How knows...you might find a lover there," they teased you.

"I'm being serious here, (F/N)," you said but they brushed it off. "Yeah yeah. I say, accept it. You would never know what's in store unless you go for it, if something bad happens sent me a letter! Even if I don't reply, sent me it. I will certainly read it!" Your friend reassured you, not the most life changing advice but it still lifted some weight off your shoulders. Before returning you had a little chat with them also helped out with the shop.

By the time you came home, your kither asked again. "They seem more excited than the one asked," you told yourself giggling. "Help me pack my stuff," you told your sister and by that they knew your answer. Yes.

You packed your violin, flute and some music sheets. You also packed one or two books that you considered as favorites and called it 'done'. Just a few bags, well the inventation did said other essentials and clothes will be provide by them so there isn't much to pack. Obviously, you couldn't bring your piano it's to big.

Since you got nothing to do you played a song on your piano one last time before getting ready for the night. You held the letter and read it again and again, still the same words over and over. You just couldn't believe it, your life is changing into a novel. You returned the letter back to were it was delievered in and kept in your bed side drawer planning on bringing it with you as you enter the castle.

You blew your candle and slip out of reality.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

A/N: this chapter is shorter I am sorry! I wrote this like 1:46 in the morning and I haven't gotten any proper sleep, ays before this. Since you are litterally a chapter away from meeting them what roles do you think they have? Remember, two prince and both prince have a knight acting as their bodygaurd.