(26): Shuichi ❦ Tea

A/N: A keyword to keep in mind: (F/T) is for "favo(u)rite tea".
⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

After the performance the audience clapped like crazy, the queen even praised her for her remarkable talent with the instrument which made her flustered. After the uproar her body felt numb, from all the panic she had done before performing had worn her off, now she's a tired wreck.

Wanting some peace and quiet but also still being able to enjoy the party, she went towards a spot where there were few people. The chandelier lit the entire place, it looked like what she imagined a ball would look like, before she'd read storybooks of a commoner sneaking their way towards the ball. According to the book, the place was well lit and magical, the book wasn't lying.

It did looked magnificent and breath-taking while the chandelier illuminated all of the guest's smiles. Taking a deep breath with her eyes closed the scent of a nice (F/T) came across her senses "Your performance was amazing, (Y/N)." Shuichi, holding a cup of (F/T), complemented her with a warm smile then gestering for her to sit down near a chair and a table.

She did so, the chair itself looked expensive and the table cloth was smooth and white, it would be such a shame if a food or bevarage stained the cloth, it'll be so hard to clean. In the middle of the table besides some pastries, there was also a vase with a flower (Y/N) had seen before "This are lisianthus right?"

She asked while admiring the said plant with it's rose-like appearance and it's pink shade, Shuichi just replied with a small 'mhm', he is not much of a talker afterall. Hearing the sound of a tea cup being place brought her back into reality from her thoughts as her eyes saw Shuichi just placed the (F/T) in front of her, taking his seat with his own choice of tea on the table.

Giving him a nod as a thanks, (Y/N) took a sip of her freshly brewed tea, it tasted as delicious as the last time she get to drank it. "I remembered you said you like that tea, so I made it for you..." with a slight blush on his face, Shuichi managed to say it though it was more of a whisper. "Thank you so much! Though I mentioned that I liked this tea so long ago...I never thought you'd remember," (Y/N) stated.

"You really have good memory Shuichi!" She added as long with a giggle. "It's because I like you..."

She nearly choked while drinking her tea when Shuichi stuttered that out.

Finally noticing what he said he became a blushing mess and tried to convince her that he never said anything like that, he already know she heard everything loud and clear which made him even more embarrassed as she is. "Mind saying that again?" (Y/N) teased while the prince instantly answered a 'no'. "That was a quick answer," she said before giggling seeing Shuichi's reaction made her day.

The feeling of being fatigued drained out of (Y/N) as she chatted with Shuichi especially when Shuichi unknowingly confessed to her, looking back at it still make her chuckle. After his unexpected confession, she also confessed that she liked him, the feeling of bliss came to both of them. Both know if they will be in a relationship, both sides would be a blushing mess and are quite shy.

They don't know how it'll work out but right now they don't care, they are only glad that their feelings were returned to them.

"Oh (Y/N) about you going back home," Shuichi brought up. "Oh right..." (Y/N) tried to hide her dissapointed face when he mentioned about it, living in the castle was a dream despite being captured and all; yes, she misses her family but she wish to stay. "What about it?" Shuichi then handed her a letter which is addressed towards her.

Opening the letter it mentioned that (Y/N) is officially one of the muisicians for the royal family. She get to live in the castle, her family was a bit hesistant with this decision but what makes her happy makes them delighted.

Knowing the fact that the person she loves, loves them back brought so much joy to them and now being promoted to a higher position amongst muisicians seems all like a dream she wishes not to wake up from. She was estatic to say at the least, her face says it all! Holding the letter up close to her face as she silently beam out of happiness with soft giggles, Shuichi smiled at her reaction.

Seeing her this happy makes him all warm inside, it felt amazing seeing her smile to him. Even after she putted the letter at the table her eyes still sparkled with bliss. "Congratulations," was all what Shuichi said before getting a hug from (Y/N).

Even though she acted like a little child just getting a new toy, it was her, that's who she is and that made him love her even more giving her little kiss on the cheek, resulting (Y/N)'s face burn up giving her a very noticeable blush.