(24): A Ball To Be...

A few months had passed since (Y/N) was taken hostage. When she arrived at back at the castle, the memory of Shuichi wiping her tears away is still vivid and the feeling of seeing her best friend again climbing onto her embrace felt so right. (F/N) visited the castle and was worried-sick like a mother while waiting for her to return, the guards said she arrived there early in the morning accompanied by Hajime and waited till night time just to see her friend safe and sound.

Not long after, the rest showed up with Raven. Though he stayed quiet during the interrogation, (Y/N) felt pity for the man. His intention remained unknown to them, Raven never revealed his real name and never again plan on teaming up with Junko and Mukuro. The other night, locked up at the cell, he was found missing. His disappearance wasn't much of a threat though, some guards found him sneakly making his way to someone else vehicle which is leaving the kingdom.

If he ever chooses to do more chaos then it's not their problem anymore.

Lily in the other hand, was in a terrible state; sadly, she wasn't able to survive and a funeral was held for her. No one from the royal guards, too, knows about her background; as much as (Y/N) urges to know more about her, she knows it's best to move forward and not press the subject more. Lily would had wished for her to just move on, she did her role from the start and up to the end.

Her wounds were treated back at the palace, she had already composed the song with Kaede's help for the queen's birthday party. She found out that Kaede, too, is pretty good with the piano; the princess' wish though is to hear (Y/N) play the piano on the queen's special day. (Y/N) knows no matter how many endeavours she may try, the princess will insist to hear her play the piano.

Kaede even added that she may introduce her to some of her friends, whom will be attending the party!

Meanwhile at the village, the townspeople quiet down and everything went back to the way it was. Simple and placid, filled with tranquility. The town looked more a kin to her liking, a kin to what she remembered what it felt living there.

Just a few more days till the big day.
The reason why she was sent here.
Now the only thing she wishes is that it goes smoothly.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

A/N: I'm so sorry it's extremely short but I just have a lot planned for the next chapters since it was the reason why I started this fanfic.