(23): Cat 'n Mouse

A/N: tysm -TAEKITAEKI for pointing out the name. The character's name, "Lucy" changed to "Lily" because I forgot what name I gave her. Instead of reading the chapter she reveals herself, like a normal person would do, I was to lazy and guessed what name I gave her XD

So yeah if you read "Lily" it is "Lucy".
Sorry for that.
⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

As soon as the door of the small little prison cell (Y/N) was in, members of the gang gathered around and alerted the others. Lily held your wrist tighter as you clutched onto the weapon she gave you harder.

"We got your back, madam!" A voice ring out, the uniform of that man...it's what Nagito and Hajime wears. "Is he a royal gaurd?" You thought as you saw his figure making a path for Lily and you "Follow me!" He ordered as more people wearing the royal palace guards' uniform with swords in hand.

"D-does it mean—"
"You must be Hajime and Nagito's little princess," he teased as Lily hit on his head with her free hand as you quietly tried to catch up to her pace.

"No time for jokes!" She yelled as the gust of wind blew your hair away from your face. "Yes, Hajime and Nagito is here," he answered you. Your hope enlighten fron those words, they found a way to find you! "L-lily does that mean—" "I am apart of the royal guards? Indeed I am!"

Screams of different people filled your ears, the clashes of swords and weapons rang through out the once silent hideout. Baffled, Raven did not hesitate to attempt to get you back to his grasp again through out the days he had grown an unknown haterd towards you.

You're always positive, determined and stubborn when you need to. It makes him sick right to the stomach of his, he just wanted to rip your face apart. A side of him thinks why he thought of you of someone he hates is because you reminded him of one girl who pretended to like him, the girl he wrote in his diary, the one that one of the members spilled out.

Her kisses and touch felt genuine but he was naive, he was a simple commoner and she was a noble. He already joined with Junko that time, when his village went bonkers over the lost of children around the village, when he saw her he was bewildered by her elegance and grace, he even went as far as changing his name into Raven for she loves that breed of bird.

His heart said true love but her's yell nothing. All she wanted was a image that people will think that she is kind, dating a commoner made them thought that position doesn't matter to her giving her a good impression amongst her people and other kingdoms. Lies. Her words were nothing but hallow compliments and promises to which he foolishly believed.

His eyes were covered by fantasies which made him avoid the bitter truth, nothing about it was sweet. All those years they spent together were all just a play he stumbled upon, there was no connection between the two to begin with, their relationship was unbalanced. She always says "I love you" but the next day she'd pay no attention to his gifts and only stare to herself on the mirror.

When he finally opened his eyes, she just gave him another reason to dislike wealthy people more. Her rank was the same ones that turned a blind eye on the village cries for help to find their lost children, she was no different, selfish and ignorant. All noble people he had met were all the same.

How (Y/N) is was exactly the imagery she was implying back when they were dating, back when she was still alive before getting brutally murdered by her own so-called lover.

The horrible memories of the times they last together were no longer happy, glee is not the feeling he feels now but disgust and rage. He wanted to kill her, end her the same way he did with his ex. His hand reached towards her with desperate eyes mixed with a cruel intent before his hand getting a somewhat huge cut around his palm.