(3): To my Fairytale

A/N: Here in this fanfic, the royal family (besides the king and queen) faces aren't shown publicly but the people know their names. I hope that makes sense, I had to for the story.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

(Y/N) quietly ate her breakfast way too early in the morning since the carriage will come in 7:00 am. She did everything earlier than before, as she grabs her bags she admired the view from her bedroom window. She touched the window gently, the view of other people's houses, then rocky street, plants and the violet sky. This is may be the last time she'll see this view, as she walked out the door she looked back memories returning to her; her happiness when she got this room, the moments she cried here, the feeling of her soft bed. Feeling nostalgic, she closed the door completely ready for a new start. Or is she?

She doesn't know how long she will be in the castle, the fact that the royal family celebrates their birthdays two times doesn't help. The first, privately; the second time publicly. She rested her bags on the table and headed towards (F/N), since they have a bakery they were already awake. "(Y/N) you ready?" They asked as they held your hands, "A bit..." you replied with a wry smile. "This is...." you paused looking down. "This is just life changing (F/N). I don't know how long I'll be away, I will miss you. Very much!" You confessed, though it wasn't a very surprising one. "I will also miss you, (Y/N). Who will tatse test my pastries?" They joked lifting the heavy mood.

"I will sneak out to do so," you joked a long. "For real, I'll miss you. Keep smiling, okay? You'll do fine!" Your friend reassured you jumping a bit. You gave her a nodded and said your farewells. It was heart breaking a bit. As you walked back, you wondered what will happen to you during your time in the castle. Will it be fun? Scary? Embarrassing? Then your friend's words flashed in your head about loving someone from the castle, you shoke your head. "No way, it's unimaginable. Silly (F/N)," you thought to yourself entering your house. You waited till it was 7:00, as you did your worry and excitement grew inside your stomach.

Who will she meet there?

As questions piled up a sound of a neigh jolted you back to reality. You looked over the window to see a sky blue carriage decorated in gold lining making roses and elegant shapes. You were mezmerised by it and so are the other town's people who have gathered in front of our house. There were two boys, who came to pick you up, both were wearing caps the other one seemed to be hiding their face. You carried your bags and opened the door, as soon as you did a servant carried your belongings and placed it (A/N: I don't know where so let's assume with your imagination) one of them, meanwhile, opened the door for you though the boy who opened the door gave you a strange vibe.

As if, they were acting as a servant. You stood there for awhile processing what just happened and took a seat in the carriage, you could hear gossips of the people around the vehicle as that boy closed the door and sat on the driver's seat. The carriage began to move, you stuck your head out of the window and waved goodbye to your family.

"Goodbye dear sister of mine, mother, father and finally the town itself."

As you silently worry, your stomach turning, you begane to plan out your introductions since first impressions are important. From that they will judge who you are and your first impressions will be planted in their memories. You sighed, leaning on the wall admiring the inside of the carriage. It feels like your a princess in your own fairytale, in a romance story of your own.

"Who will I meet, oh who?" You asked yourself sighing again and started singing a random tune.

After some time the carriage came to halt and the door opened, your here. "We've arrived," the boy announced his voice a bit forced to sound formal. "Is this a good sign?" You wondered and got off the vehicle, you fixed your dress as he closed the door behind you. The other one carring your belonggings (you offered to help but he insisted not to) and there stood infront of you elegantly the castle. The castle that belonged to whom ever rule this kingdom.

It intimidated you to say at the least, dazzled by it. (Y/N) should had expected being mesmerized by a castle but stories like these are only from the fiction world; from a writer's imagination, from paragraphs and paragraphs of words in pages making a book, to think it would happened to her was unheard of. Yet, here she is, standing still in front of the castle.

A voice boomed from the castle grounds followed by the sound of a gate opening. "There you are!" The voice yelled in worry as the gates opened, he had black hair that was styled normally and with a small hair strand sticking out. He wore a very formal looking attire, he is also kinda..."Cute..." you thought as you noticed he was running towards your direction. You tensed up as he approached "Kokichi this isn't the time to be fooling around," he scolded to whomever is Kokichi.

Out of the blue, an arm wrapped itself on your shoulders then you felt someone leaned in. "Nishishi~ Why not?" A childish voice beamed from behind you, from the corner of your eye you recognized the hat he was holding out revealing his face. "It's him! The one that opened the door, he's Kokichi?" You stopped in your thoughts. "Wait...the Kokichi? As in, Prince Kokichi?"

You wondered, watching unable to speak with what's unfolding in front of you. He was a bit shorter than the average height for a male, he his hair was groamed...uhm..unique. It was wavy but it defines gravity. His dark purple hair, touched your own making you wonder how he does the hairstyle with his hair.

"We have a guest that will stay for who knows how long," the boy with black hair said a bit shy. "Father might get mad," he added. "Father? Are they who I think they are?" You wondered as Kokichi replied to his statement. "But I was just playing around, I only sat with this beautiful lady over here~" he said. "Huh?! B-but he was the one who drove the vehicle right?!" You panic and the boy in front of you read your shocked face.

"Well she doesn't seem to recall that event. You're lying aren't you?" He said with a sigh, Kokichi just laughed and let you go as he putted his gands behind his back. "Who knows~" and with that he hopped away and onto the castle grounds leaving you and the boy dumbfounded.

He faced you, avoiding eye contact, "I-I'm sorry you had to experiance that," he apologized bowing. "Oh, no no no! It was fine," you repiled shaking your head slowly. He then straighten his posture, his eyes failing to meet your's "You sure?" He asked to which you only nodded.

"Okay...I better be going now," he said and headed back inside the castle. You sighed, "What an experiance..." you mumbled to yourself before someone escorted you inside. You walked with them inside, the entrance was magificent.

The path leading inside was stone and surrounded by trimed bushes and flowers. On the middle of the path where all the paths intersect was a fountain you can sit on, the fountain was in white and water looked so clean. As you approached the door what greeted you was more dazzling than you could ever imagined. Each item was expensive looking, showing wealth.

A long hallway with a red carpet in the middle, numerous floors to go to, rooms from bottom to top and a giantic staircase (that was also connected to two more staircases from both sides).

Your eyes sparkled, your head spinned around the place. It was...as if you are the protagonist of a fairytale. It felt magical. A smile planted on your face as you walked up the stairs, heading straight another giant door greeted you. "Get ready," one of the servants told you standing beside you. You straighten your posture, breath in and out and prepared your mind for the worst.

"Ready?" He asked you, you looked at him for a while before looking at what wa sin front of you. "I think so..." you andwered honestly. He gave you a reassuring smile and said something before opening the doors. "Don't worry, you'll do fine."

He and another person opened the doors. It's now or never, the moment you've waited for. Ignoring your frightened feeling, you prepared yourself.

"I'm ready!"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

A/N: It's my first time writting a fanfic of Danganronpa, I haven't written any or practice before this so I apologize if you think they'd act differently in the situation.