(26): Hajime ❦ Sweets

Earning an uproar of cheers and claps along side with a praise from the queen after her show was breathtaking for her. She never thought a day like this would come! After all that a certain knight came into her head, bringing a few sweets with her she ventured out to find this knight, half of her just wants to meet him and half of her was a bit suffocated from the amount of people inside the room.

Her dress swing along her movements as she walked through the corridors with the sweets she brought. Admiring the dark sky, an image came to her head. It was person she was going to meet, seeing his face and remembering how he was made her blush. Seeing a person on the distance she hurried thinking it's just the person she is looking for, her footsteps can be heard echoing as she went closer and greeted him "Good evening Hajime!"

"Good evening (Y/N)," he greeted too turning to face her and the sweets she brought with her "Want some?" Noticing his eyes landed on the food she asked handing a macaron to him to which he accepted. "(Y/N) I'm–" "If you're going to apologized because I got caught, I already forgave you a long time ago. Besides it wasn't you fault," she cut him off with a smile. "But–" getting cut off again by her "No 'but's. It's in the past, you also came to rescue me afterwards. I'm also now safe so it's all good and dandy," she smiled.

"I guess you're right," Sitting now by a near by bench with the plate of sweets in between them he asked (Y/N) who's still eating "So...what are you doing here?" "Honestly to get away from the crowd and to see you," getting another macaron she replied honestly.

"Me?"
"Yes you, Hajime."
"Out of all the people, why me?"

Silent.

Dhe nearly checked when he asked that, even though she is fully well-aware she have feelings for him, the butterflies in her stomach grew each day but she still refuse to admit she does, "Because...it's because...I–uh...uhmm..." a moment of silence rolled by before she answered "I feel safe with you?" Hajime sighed "You know everyone knows you have feelings for–" "How did they knew that I like you–?!" Hajime just blinked when she said that "(Y/N)...I haven't finished what I was saying..." he informed which made (Y/N) become a blushing mess and covering her mouth ("Oops.." she mentally whispered).

Hajime just started to chuckle "It's not...that's not what I meant! I meant—" before she could even finish someone gave her a little kiss on the nose, which made her already red face even redder. "I also happen to like you," Hajime stated with a smile and with a tint of blush on his face. "Y-you–" clearly embarrassed she covered her face with her hands, laughing again Hajime moved the tray of sweets aside in order to hug her.

"But after this I'm going back home," she said now revealing her face. "Oh, about that. You are actually apart of the official musicians for the royal family," giving her another kiss (but this time on the forehead) he added "Congratulations." (Y/N) was only delighted so many good things happened in one night, she couldn't be happier as she returned his hug.

"I'm so glad..." she muttered before accidentaly falling asleep, peacefully in his arms.