Chapter 11

kiri's POV: 

I think i'm dreaming..nah this is not a dream. THIS IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE. Dad was working with the league? i mean i'm not confused, he's like a villain to me so yah, but i actually didn't like the thought of dying by him at least if i wanted to die i'd like to die when i'm fighting or kill myself.

Anyways, i've been here with the league for a month. Everyday they would come to the cell they put me in and beat the shit out of me then leave me alone bleeding so bad.Sometimes they would use their quirks on me, like someday Dabi came in and burned my back, it hurts so much to be honest, and if you ask why i couldn't use my quirk, they put some kind of chains that erase my quirk, almost like Mr.Aizawa's,,, but with chains.

I don't know what day is today, i don't even know if it's day or night.There weren't any windows there to see if it was day or night, my cell was always dark,maybe when they come in i can see some light and actually i'm scared that i won't see anymore- they say when you stay in the dark for three days you can't see after that- 

I was doubting that someone will save me though..i've been here for a month but no one came and saved me..not all might..not Aizawa...not Bakugou.. i felt lonely- like they didn't need me in their lives again, like they felt happy when i got kidnapped- no one bothered to look for me..No one..So they all hated me, faked being a friend with me? Faked their happiness when i was around? That actually makes sense why they all look at me like a freak.. 

My bad thoughts was interruped when Toga, Dabi, Shigaraki and ugh Dad walked in, can i even keep calling that? it's not like he love me whatever he's a stranger for me.They all looked at me and smirked, i guess they have a plan or something in mind..

"Soo~ what is our little hero doing today? feeling good?" Tomura said while smirking like a damn weirdo, he walked towards me and held me by the neck without adding his pinky to not turn me into dust. "Kill me, i don't care" I said as i looked him serious in the eyes.He giggled then they all started laughing like i said something funny."Kill you? if i wanted to kill you i could've did that a long time ago, but no i still need you~" He looked at the others as they all activated their quirks. I guess it's time to feel some pain.. 

Baku's POV: 

Fuck- FUck--FuCk! FUCK!!!! It's been a fucking month A WHOLE DAMN MONTH! And shitty hair is still missing! I'm so fucking worried damn it..what if..what if he's dead?!! No no no i know he's strong-- he can't die- DAMN IT!! The pro heroes are looking for him everyday- but they didn't find anything that led them to him.. 

I wasn't the only one worried tho..the whole class was so down and quiet without him..i mean he's the sunshine of our class, he's the happiness of everyone! damnit.. i really miss him,, even Aizawa is so sad that shit-kirishima is not here.. 

Today was another day of school without him.. we were learning about heroes's history or some shit, i mean no one was listening tho, no one wanted to be here anyways. We were sitting in silence listening to this bullshit when present mic rushed into the classroom, everyone stared at him confused, he looked like he was about to cry.

"Mic, what in the hell are you doing here you know i'm teaching right no-" Aizawa was cut off when he spoke. " i..i think we found where is Kirishima Eijiro.." He breathed out and sighed. Everyone looked at him shocked before aizawa walked to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Tell me every detail." He stared at him dead in the eyes before Mic started talking again.

"okay so..when we were searching for him, we saw Shigaraki and Dabi walk in a house, we followed them of course, and after a few moments of them walking in, we heard a scream..it was a painfull scream, and the pro hero crimson riot recognized this scream as kirishima's. So now we know Kirishima is with the league and where he is. We need your help..And maybe your students too.." He turned to look at them, seeing as some had tears running down their faces and some were sobbing, it was just mina who were cried hard- because Kirishima was like her big brother, they knew each other for a long time and she didn't want him to be hurt..and for bakugoU..He was so shocked, he was thinking of what was the redhead feeling right now..what if he was thinking that no one wanted to save him? ugh they should save him soon..cuz if they don't something really bad is going to happen to him.

After the teacher calmed down, he started explaining his plan to the class and aizawa. "Okay so, the pro heroes decided to surround the building, like 10 heroes stay outside with the police for backups if a villain decided to run away, and like 20 pro hero will enter the builing cuz we all know that they have a lot of nomus there, and they are pretty strong right? Anyways and you guys will stay outside with the heroes for backup got it?" 

They all nodded, but not everyone cuz bakugou was thinking for another plan to save kirishima, to save 𝘩𝘪𝘴 kirishima. "And when are we going to save him sensei? I'm sure he's having a bad time there! Please let's hurry! Why don't we go now?!" Mina stood up in her seat as she wipped her tears and looked serious. "Don't worry Ashido, we're gonna save him soon.." Aizawa told her as she nodded and looked down, quickly dunce face and tape arms wrapped their arms around her and cried silently.

"Kacchan..you okay..?" Deku said as he tapped my shoulder, i shoved his hand away and growled at him. "of course i'm fine! Why wouldn't i be?!" He sighed nervously before looking at me again. "Because you're crying" excuse me? i- what? i touched my cheek and felt something wet dripping down..was those tears?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! 

I quickly wiped them away and screamed at him before storming out the door and to the bathroom..i know i'm always angry and all..but when it comes to Kirishima i get uh so emotional..i don't want him to be hurt..i want him here safe in my arms... i kicked open the door of the bathroom and let all of my walls fall down.

_𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 _

We were on the bus on our way to fight and save kirishima.. i just hope he's fine.. We arrived to a house that looked almost normal, but with some broken windowns. There were so many heroes with us some i didn't recognize. We all stepped out of the bus and took our places for the fight, we all waited to see if someone was watching us but no one was there

..until we hear a scream..this is definitely kirishima's scream.. i can hear him asking fro someone to help.. He was in so much pain.. Don't worry Kirishima, we're here to save you from this hell whole.