Chapter 3

Kiri's P. O. V.

[ edited ]

"Hey I'm kirishima Eijiro! It's nice to meet you guys!" I said as I placed a big fake smile on my face.. I actually didn't want to talk to them but they were so nice to me...
As we  were talking, the same Blondie boy showed up then sat next to me.

Bakugo' P. O. V.

The bell rang as all the students went to the cafeteria I looked around for a table.. I didn't freaking find one but my eyes stopped on that red head boy sitting with some idiots... Suddenly my legs started to walk towards them..I didn't what was I doing but it was already too late as i found myself sitting next to him.

 They all were starting at me and of course, I didn't give a shit so I started eating my food... Few minutes passed and redhead broke the silence "Hey man! I think you're in the same class as us I'm kirishima by the way! " I gave him a deadly glare.. "Katsuki bakugo.. " i said in a quiet voice. but uh wtf.. what am i doing here in the first place?? Annoying..

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

-A month later;still baku's pov-

A month passed and those extras started getting along with me.. They kept annoying me even after school. they talk none stop in this gourp chat they created.

 I think I'm their leader by the name of the group -Bakusquad- I actually don't give a fuck but... I dont know  why but when im around those idiots I feel happy?.. Wtf! No! I'm just.. YEAH WHATEVER! 

That boy Kirishima... I want to know everything about him.. Wait am I gay now? I think I have some feelings for him.. WTF NO HE'S JUST AN IDIOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! I just hate this feeling when I be around him..

It was late in evening when I grabbed my phone to check the time and it was 7:09 pm.. I looked through the group and they were just talking about some shit.

𝙋𝙞𝙠𝙖-𝙗𝙤𝙤~: Guys you have to try my new game! Do you want to come to mah house??
𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝: OoOoO that sounds fun!! I'm in!
𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪 𝙂𝙤𝙊!: Whatever-
𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖 𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤: Count me in bruh!
𝙋𝙞𝙠𝙖-𝙗𝙤𝙤~: What about you Kiri mah bradah??
𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝: KIRI GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!
𝙆𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙥: Whatt??? What did I miss guys?
𝙋𝙞𝙠𝙖-𝙗𝙤𝙤~: Dude I just bought a new game are you coming to mah mouse to play it with mehh?
𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖 𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤: House**
𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪 𝙂𝙤𝙊!: Wait what time?
𝙆𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙥: OFC I'M IN!
𝙋𝙞𝙠-𝙗𝙤𝙤~: After school! Okay bye guys I must die now! zzzz.

I threw my phone and layed on the bed and thinking about kirishima.. oof i can't get rid of him and those feelings came back to annoy me.

Kirishima's P. O. V
The next day I woke up and did my morning routines as always and went downstairs.. I was about to leave as my dad appeared in front of the door and grabbed my hair
"Oi listen don't come late today or else you hear me? And you know what can I do! "
"Y-Yes sir! " He let go of my hair and I quickly ran outta the house.

wow, what a 𝘸𝘢𝘺 to start the day.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

- at lunch time-

I walked in the cafeteria to see the bakusquad talking and of course bakugo is ignoring them hehe as always he is so cute actually.. I sat next to Baku and looked at them with a big smile
"Soo you guys are coming right?" kaminari said happily. 

 "Yeaaah! Of, course dude! " sero replied excitedly.
"Hehe that will be so cool! " Mina, denki and Sero kept talking about the game.. Bakugo and me were just listening to them and eating.. I was lost in thoughts thinking about my shitty life.. Then my train of thoughts stopped when I heard Mina calling my name
"-Shima! -Rishima!..KIRISHIMA! Are you there buddy??"

 "Huh? Ohhh yeah sorry! Hehe I was just- uhh I think I'm going to use the bathroom! " I stood up and ran to the bathroom with all my speed... Then I locked the door of the stall.luckily no one was there.

'I'm tired of this shit.. '
𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙮? ~
Again?...
𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙘! 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥~
Please... Just leave me alone
𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮~~

'Those voices are not gonna leave me forever'.. I started crying and suddenly had the urge to throw up so i did.

 I punched the wall.. I didn't use my quirk so my hand started bleeding... Few seconds passed.. And suddenly I heard the door of the bathroom open.. I catches my breath.. I didn't know who it was until the person spoke.

"Oi shitty hair I know you're here.."
Is that bakugo? What is he doing here??
"Come out.. I wanna know what the fuck is going on with you"
guess i can't run away.. I wiped my tears as I came out of the stall "y-yeah I'm totally good!! S-sorry for if I'm late haha! " I stuttered.. I looked at bakugo and he gave me a 'spell it out or I'll fucking make you' look,  he was starting at me waiting for me to talk but i was a coward to talk about my feelings.

"Uhhh we must go back to the cafeteria I'm sure everyone is worried! " I walked to the door as I looked at him and he started following me.

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙡
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙜𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙡 𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙜~ 😏😏