Chapter 14

3rd POV

The next morning, kirishima woke up to the sound of the door opening and closing slowly, he lazily opened his eyes to see who just entered the room, to be met with two scarlet
red eyes staring right back at him.

"Bakugou? "
kirishima smiled brightly at him.

"K-Kirishima.. you are..you are awake!" Bakugou hugged kirishima tightly but not too tight to hurt him or reopen his wounds.

"yeah I'm okay! I'm alright bakugou! "

"I fucking thought I lost you! I thought you'd die! That's all my damn fault! if ion was there with you, if I saved you sooner! .." at this point bakugou was crying, and that made kirishima's heart shudder.  at the sight.. He wrapped his arms around the blonde slowly and hugged back.

it was rare to see him like that, the bakugou katsuki was crying in kirishima's arms. Usually, he does all his best to keep his guard up, and never let anyone see him at his weakest moments. but right now, he was crying in front of kirishima. Which means he trusted the redhead enough to let his feelings out.

"Oh no bakugou.. I'm okay you see.. i really am alright, and it's all because of you. if you didn't save me, I'd have died a long time ago. Even if I was out for a whole month it's still better than staying in that hell hole, you saved me from death bakugou. So thank you so much.. " And it was kirishima's turn to cry now. He didn't want the blonde to cry or blame himself because of him.

"I'm sorry...i made you cry.." Bakugou looked down and wiped his tears refusing to look at the redhead.
"no no it's alright bakugou, Im the one who should apologize! I made you so worried about me"
Kirishima wiped his own tears as well then layed his head on bakugou's shoulder.

and well they stayed like that for a while, no one was sharing anything, it was just a comfortable silence.
Kirishima wished that it all stays like that, nothing should bother them-

"Excuse me Mr Kirishima i–oh, am I interrupting something? "

Nevermind the world hated kirishima anyways, of course something had to ruin this! Was he stupid?! ugh.

"Huh? no no! you uh nothing! I mean he was just comforting me! yeah! " Kirishima wiped fake tears from his eyes then started laughing nervously. The nurse, of course, didn't believe what he said, but she decided to leave them alone. She gave them a knowing smirk then left the room.

Kirishima sighed in relief, then looked at bakugou, who was trying to hide a chuckle.
"Ahem, bakugou"

"huh? oh, what? " bakugou took a deep breath before putting on his usual scowl.
"I... I wanted to say this a long time ago.. but I didn't have the chance to tell you.. I.. I li-"

once again kirishima was interrupted by the door opening loudly making bakugou and kirishima almost fall from the bed.

"KIRISHIMAAAAA" kaminari ran to the redgead and hugged him tightly and buried his face in boy's chest.

"woah, hehe kaminari my dude! I missed you too! " Kirishima laughed and hugged his friend back.

"Good to see you laughing and back to normal Kirishima" Jiro said which was a surprise to kirishima but he gave her a smile and thanked her, then he opened his arms wide to let the others hug him as well which they gladly accepted the invitation.

"So, we told Aizawa sensei about you waking up and he gave us all a day off so we can come and visit ya! I thought we'll be the first ones, but well I was so, wrong~"
Mina sad as she glanced at bakugou who was glaring angrily at them all, except for kirishima of course, because they ruined the best moment of his life. He stood up and gave a classic tch, "fuck this shit I'm out. " He said before walking up to the door, but he turned around and looked at the redhead who was still smiling like an idiot.