Chapter 5

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙡 🙃𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙮😗
𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 🚨: 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙
Kirishima P. O. V.

After a long work with dishes I finally made it home. I opened the door hoping that dad is passed out but the luck isn't always by my side he was watching tv while drinking...I quickly closed the door as I heard him calling me.. "Eijiro! Is that you? " "Y-Yes sir" I walked to the living room were he was sitting "Why are you late?.. " He said with the most scary tone, I looked down while playing with my fingers "I-I was working.. Is was a lot of things that I did.." I said as I looked at him "where is my money? " I slowly handed him the money it wasn't actually so much but at least he have his money now so he won't bother me for a while.. But as I said the luck isn't always by my side he stared at the money then he stood up to face me.. I quickly looked down to not making an eye contact with him then.. He slapped me.. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! THAT CAN'T EVEN BUY ME A BOTTLE OF ALCOHOL! THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!! " He grabbed my hair and throw me on the wall.. "You fucking useless! You can't even do something good in your shitty life! Why am I even living with this little shit! You don't deserve this life! Go kill yourself maybe it's something good for you! " He then kicked me in the stomach and threw a vase on me.. I felt something warm dripping from my forhead to my chin.. Then I realized that I have a big bruise on my cheek.. It hurts actually.. I didn't activate my quirk because if I did he'll kill me "Go clean this fucking mess you did and then go to your room bitch" He then left me and went to his room.. I tried to stood up but my legs was hurting me... Couple minutes later I forced myself to stand up I cleaned the bood from the floor.. And I finally made it to my room... I went to the bathroom ad cleaned myself fromteblood then I looked at the cut on my cheek.. How am I supposed to hide this now?..I then went back my room and jumped on the bed while opening my phone.. I found a lot of messages from the gc I smiled a bit because my friends are the only one who make me happy.. I then replied them to not make them worried about me..
I looked at the time and it was already 1:35 am and I have school tomorrow.. Uhh I just hope that no one release the cut..
I hugged the pillow and fell into a deep sleep.
I woke up at the sound of the alarm in my ears... It was 7:38am..'its okay.. It's not late..' WAIT WHAT?! I'M LATE!! I jumped on from my bed and quickly ran to the bathroom and blushed my teeth I don't have time to style my hair so I decided to let it like that I ran into my room and put on my uniform as I  took my backpack and slowly went down the stairs.. I opened the door then I ran as possible as I can to the school I looked at the time as it was 8:05 am i still have 5 minutes until the final bell rings.. S I kept running.. I finally made it to classroom I opened the door to find Mr. Aizawa already there I stood in the door and felt the whole class staring at me.. I'm sure they are asking why do I have tis cute on my cheek and why do I look like that.. "Kirishima why are you late? " I heard Mr. Aizawa spoke "i-im sorry sensei! I woke up late! " "Okay don't do it again now go to your seat" I went to my desk as I told and started to take my books out of my bag.. I can that aizawa is asking why am I like this.. I'm just fucking idiot..
"Okay class.. I have to tell you something important" He said with a tired tone.. Everyone looked at him and waiting for what he will say.. I wonder what will he say?..
"You guys will move to the dorms.. It will startin two days.. So you must tell your parents about that now I'm tired I'm gonna sleep so don't make noises please" After that he went to the corner in his sleeping bag... I felt happy because I'm finally going to live away from my dad..
Then I felt someone hugged my back I turned my head to see mina "KIRIII I MISSED YOU! Hey what happened to your cheek?!?" "Yeah dude I didn't see this yesterday is everything aright?! " I heard kaminari talking while walking to my desk then I saw Bakugo wth sero coming too.. But what am I going to say??? I can't tell then that my dad didn't that! I'll just lie! Yes! Then I heard Bakugo yelling "OI SHITTY HAIR! WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT HUH ANSWER THE QUESTION! " wait.. Was I staring damn.. "U-uhh.. Ohh sorry.. I- This is nothing! I was training and by accident I cut my cheek hehe sorry! " I rubbed the back of my  neck and put on a big fake smile everyone believed it.. Phew..I thought it won't work on them..

Bakugo's P. O. V.

I looked at this shitty hair and he is definitely lying I'm sure something happened to him but what..
Wait why am I even thinking about it?! Tch it's not my business
"So.. Umm did you enjoy the game guys? " I beard kiri- hair for brains talking
"Yeah! We really wanted you to join us we were worried about you even Bakugo! He was asking about you all the time riiiight? ~" Then the pink alien spoke "WHAT NO!  WHY WOULD I EVEN  ASK ABOUT THIS SHITTY HAIR! " I tched and walked away I know that was mean.. But I know kirishima will forget about what I said.. Right?.
I looked at him again and I released that the sparkle in his eyes was gone now..What's wrong with him..? I'll ask him later..
Then I heard the bell rings it was now lunch time..
I decided to ask him in this time so I went back to the group and grabbed his wrists and dragged him to the bathrooms after I told the others to go to the cafeteria. I looked at him.. He was confused of course he is.. He is probably asking why did I took him here so I spoke "okay shitty hair I know you were lying.. So you better tell me what happened to you.. " I watched his confusion look turning into a sad one
"I-I wasn't lying I was training that's all" He stuttered and laughed nervously.. Oh god is he serious?! Im sure something happened!!
"I'm not going to ask you again... What happened" I said with a scary voice maybe it will make him say what is it
"N-Nothing Bakugo! There is nothing.. I will tell you when the time comes... " He looked away I could feel he is about to cry.. So I hugged him.. HUH WTF AM I DOINNNNNNNG?!???.
but he hugged me back?? And he is crying now?? What's happening! "Sh.. It's okay" What am I saying damn!
After a couple minutes he finally calmed down and wiped his tears.. "I'm sorry Bakugo.. I don't fell well.. "
"shall we go to the recovery girl? " "No!! I mean no.. It's okay let's just go to the cafeteria" "Yeah"..then we went to the cafeteria and sat down with the group.. I looked at pinky and she was smirking " Oi what's with that smirk pinky" "What hehe nothing! I just remembered something funny " She then looked at the two idiots and winked I tched and started eating my food.. I looked at kiri and he was just staring at his plate.. Why isn't he eating?.. I was about to say something but pinky talked first
"Hey kiri you okay? Why aren't you eating? " "Ohh? Ohh yeah I'm not hungry hehe sorry! "