Chapter 2

𝗧𝗪 ! 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗲, 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳- 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺.

[ edited ]

Kirishima's P. O. V.

I woke up to someone opening my room's door, shit! i forgot to lock it! 

I sat up as quick as possible and I saw him with two strangers walking towards me, my dad stood in front of me as he spoke.
"Come here kid, we need you with something.. " He placed a smirk on his face as the two guys did the same. He grabbed my hand as we made our way to the basement... We walked in and suddenly i was on the floor, he threw me down.

 I didn't understand what's going on and why did he bring me here.. I was back to reality from my thoughts when I felt one of them chain me to the chair. 

I wanted to know what was happening, but my dad kept smirking so I knew it was something bad... It was so quiet for few minutes until one of them broke the silence.

"So are you really going to do that? He is your son-" The tall guy said as he looked at my dad
"What? No he is not my son! This shit was never my son and will never be! He is nothing to me! " He yelled at the guy as I felt my heart stop for a second 'so.. I'm nothing to him?.. ugh what am i saying of course i'm nothing to him i'm just a waste of space .. ' i lowered my head as i felt tears  already running down my cheeks.

"STOP CRYING YOU LITTLE SHIT! " He then took off his clothes and mine too as he started to put his member inside me as I screamed in pain and the tears in my eyes didn't stop.. All I saw after is some blood on me and and a smirking father standing in front of me then everything went black..  

and when i woke up, in my room.. My whole body  ached.. i remembered the events of last night and i felt disgusted of myself, i didn't want to stay here anymore, this life is just a curse. then, there was this voice again.

𝙃𝙢𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙝?
Shut up..
𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙝𝙚
Just stop..
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥? 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙢𝙚
No.. I can't do that
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩! 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩
End it?...
𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩! 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘!!
Should I do it?
𝙔𝙀𝙎 𝘿𝙊 𝙄𝙏 𝙉𝙊𝙒
Shut.. Up..

I stared down at my hands when a thought entered my head. i stood up, slowly, and limped to the bathroom that was connected to my room. 

i locked the door as I opened the cabinet and took the razor blade, then i started to cut... It was kinda good when I cut, it makes me feel batter...

i watched the blood trickle down my arms, then i smiled.

i smiled even though i was tired of this life.

i smiled even though i know i'm nothing to my father.

i smiled because i know i deserve what's happening to me.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗨𝗔.

It was now the first day at school.. Im happy because i got accepted in U. A.

my alarm went of and i  excitedly woke up and put my new uniform on.

I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair as well.. I went downstairs, grabbed an apple and hurried out of the house and to the school.. i'm not gonna lie.. I was nervous..

oh, did i mention that i changed my look? i acutally dyed my hair red and tried to change my whole personality to something better, something cool so i worked hard to gain some muscles and worked on my smile. anyways,  I arrived there to see many people talking to each other.. I felt somehow lonely as I made my way to class '1-A'.

I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath as I opened it.
 I saw some people in the class as i went to take a seat.. I didn't want to talk to anyone of them or know them.. After few minutes I saw a blonde haired boy walk into the class.

 He,, was cute.. 'Nope! not now gay thoughts!!' i watched him sit down near a window then all of a sudden he started yelling at a green haired boy who just entered the classroom.

"DEKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!? " His voice was harsh but cute at the same time, I didn't want to hear yelling because.. it made me think of him, and i really don't want to be upset on my first day here. So I put my hands over my ears and just looked down
Then I heard a voice that made the blonde shut up.

"Shut up bakugou and go take your seat. " i looked up to see.. a sleeping bag? I didn't know there is a talking sleeping bag, then i saw a man getting out of it, and that made me chuckle.

the man looked tired and by the look in his eyes, I bet he didn't sleep for days or weeks.. Anyways everyone took their places as the man spoke "okay class I'm Mr. Aizawa your teacher for this year .. So let's start our lesson.. "

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽
It was now lunch time.. The lesson was pretty boring so everyone went to eat right after the bell rang. 

 I looked around for a table..and  I finally found one.. I sat there after I took my food..
I started eating as i felt someone sit next to me.. I looked up to see a pink haired girl with two boys
"Heyyy! You must Kirishima! Why are you alone! I'm Mina ashido! And those are Denki and sero! We are in the same class! " i know who she is, she's mina. we went to the same middle school but i don't think she know that. I quickly smiled at them and spoke
"Hey! I'm Kirishima Eijiro it's nice to meet you guys! "

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬! 𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨!! 𝘽𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚 ❤❤