Chapter 17

3rd POV:

It was Friday when the class decided to do a party in the dorms since they were so stressed out with school and all.

The boys decided to go the store to buy some drinks and some snacks, and sato volunteered to bake a cake and food for everyone.

The girls took all the pillows in the dorms and threw them in the common room, because mina said they are gonna have a sleep over for the whole class.

It was now time for the party. Everyone was just enjoying their time, drinking and eating and joking with each other.
Kirishima was talking with kaminari both a bit drunk.
"haha, also this big ass bird fucking to old me that you have a ffffcuking crushhhh on bakubroo" Kaminari said as he smirked at kirishima.

"Well they told you fucking wroooong bro-"
kirishima chuckled nervously.

"nahhhhh I got some good sources. "
kaminari waved with his fingers slowly as kirishima stared at him.

"oh shiiiit- nahhh bro naahh naahh -"

"hehehe.. Admit it. "
Denki stopped laughing and looked serious in kirishima's eyes.
"admit what? " kirishima gulped.

"admit that you have a crush on him and then you two engaged and the *kiss kiss kiss* the smoochy smoochy~"
Kaminari did the sound of kisses while he talked.

"bro but we don't-"

"yes you do. "

"who told youu.. " kirishima whispered.

"wh- who told me? Mina freaking told me bro! she said she was walking back to her room then saw you two and caught you guys on videoooo"
He yelled but kirishima quickly covered his mouth before anyone can hear them.

"she- wha-.. Mina can't be trusted confirmed.. "
kirishima whispered the last part as he sighed and kept telling kami that what she told him wasn't true.
It didn't really bother him if the others found out about them, but he promised to keep it a secret for baku's sake.

After a while, he decided to convince deenki that it wasn't true and they were just best friends, then he left him and went to find Mina to talk to her about what she did.

When he couldn't find her anywhere, he went to bakugo who was sitting alone outside the building.

"kaat.. "
kirishima called out and the blonde looked at him then rolled his eyes.

"ugh, did you drink so much ei? I told you not t-"
he was cut off by kirishima hugging him.

"oi what's wrong"
kirishima sniffled and looked at bakugou.

"I'm sorry!! I couldn't keep our secret... Now Mina and Denki know about us dating! "
he cried on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"oi look at me, it's alright.. we can't keep it forever anyways, and it's just Alien bitch and Pikachu. so it's no problem. now now calm down ei there's no need to cry"

kirishima smiled and quickly wiped his eyes.
"why do you have to be so cute-? "

"hehe idiot"

Then they kissed. a long sweet and passionate kiss.
They all decided to sleep after they got drunk and after few hours kirishima woke up in the common room. He rubbed his eyes as he groaned quietly because he had a strong headache.
He looked around to find katsuki and his other friends still asleep, he took his phone and checked the time to find its still 5am.
He was actually confused to why he would wake up so early in the morning after a long night and especially in a Saturday.

Kirishima stood up as quiet as possible and went to the bathroom to do his business, then he grabbed some pain killer and decided to prepare a perfect breakfast for the whole class.
He wasn't the best at cooking but he tried. He put the cooked eggs on the table and prepared coffee and pancakes for everyone and wrote a note to anyone who would want to eat that he was the one he cooked and he apologized if it was bad or something then went to his room, changed his clothes and went back to the common room, kissed his boyfriend's forehead then went off to run.

by the time kirishima went back to the dorms, it was 9am. He went for a good run for about 2 hours and took a break for half an hour then ran for an hour and half.

He pushed the door and went into to find almost everyone awake eating their breakfast.
He smiled and sighed In relief as he saw his friends enjoying the food.

"oh! Good morning kirishima! thanks for the breakfast! it was really good~!" Midoriya- waved to kirishima and smiled then said a 'your welcome bro I'm happy that you liked the food but sorry I'm not really a good cooker' then he went to his katsuki

"morning cat~"

"morn- wait did you just call me 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘵? "
Bakugou scowled and stared at him which made kirishima laugh.

"I'm just kidding kat, you know cat or kat- it's no different. "
He chuckled but baku slapped the back of his neck mumbling an 'idiot' under his breath.

"so you liked my food? "
Kirishima smiled proudly as he saw bakugou finish his plate off pancakes.

"I mean, it's not 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥"
The blonde smirked as he watched the redhead pout like a kiddo.

"awe come on! say it was good at least give me a little hope here man! "
He chuckled as he secretly helped the redhead's hand and kissed his cheek before anyone can see.

"I'm just messing with you ei, it was really good thanks"
Kirishima smiled brightly, even more bright than the actual damn sun.

"aww! thank youuu I'm happy now"

"pft you're such a kid, anyway where were you-? I kinda freaked out when I didn't find you when I woke up and you were gone for three hours"

"oh! sorry I just woke up early and decided to go for a jog and do some work outs you know. "

"ah, alright just tell me next time"

"aw but I didn't want to wake you up, you were so cute when you were sleeping~! "

"oh shut up now"
katsuki smiled and drunk his coffee.

"I love you"

"I love you too kat"

𝐀/𝐍

  —
     —
𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 ಥ_ಥ
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐈'𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧! 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐖𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐔𝐖𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐔𝐖𝐀𝐇 💕💕💕💕💕💕💓💓💓💓💓💓🧡🧡🧡💕💕💕😳