Chapter 21

3 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 later

3rd pov:

"Uwaaaahhh! We're actually graduating in three days?! That's crazy man!! "
kaminaeri exclaimed as he and the rest of the class just got back from school.

"I know right?! I'm actually really excited to go out there and fight villains! "
mina punched the ari and sat down on the couch.

"Yeah, but I'm actually kinda sad I m not going g to stay with you guys"
it was sero's turn to speak, as he followed the pink girl.

"Hey there come on don't he sad man we talked about this before we're going to do reunions every weekend! "
Kirishima patted sero's shoulder and gave him a soft smile.

"Yeah yeah thanks kiri"
sero smiled back.

Class 3-A sat in silence for few minutes before their hot head broke it.

"TCH COME ON NOW FUCKERS WE'RE GOING OUT FOR SOME DRINKS! "

"HECK YEAAAAHH! "
They all yelled with smiles on their faces, bakugo smirked and held Kirishima's hand.

"Come on ei, drinks on me tonight"
he kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Awww what a gentleman you are kats! Letsss goo! "

As they all went out, laughs and giggles could be heard from the class. It was a nice thing seeing them all like that, on those 3 years at school, everyone changed.

Katsuki became a little soft with his friends, midoriya and Uraraka started dating, along with Todoroki and Momo.

Meanwhile, eijiro and katsuki's relationship became public, everyone knew about them. And they all accepted it.

They arrived to the new bar, called '𝘗𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘜𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘢'  They all liked this place cuz the civilians in the city made it for the heroes.

It was a nice place to say the least, there were many all might posters and a few other heroes, there even was an Aizawa one! it was really cool!

As they entered the bar, the class went into groups and ordered their drink.
Eijiro and Katsuki sat down on a table far away from the other's.

"Heh, I'm really excited to what we're gonna do after graduation."
kirishima said as he grabbed his glass of wine.

"yeah, me too. By the way I have a surprise for you~"
katsuki smirked as he remembered his surprise for the redhead.

"oooh what a consequence babe, I also have surprise for ya. But we have to go now, if you don't mind. "
Said the redhead.

"I don't mind, let's go, but we have to tell the losers. "

"Yesss! I'll go tell them! "

and then, eijiro ran off to his group of friends and told them he and the blonde were going out. And of course they all agreed.

The couple left the place after that,making their way to wherever the redhead were taking the blonde.

"So, where are we going exactly? "
Katsuki asked confused. The redhead only chuckled and shushed the blonde, telling him he had to wait.

And after about 20 minutes of walking, of course not without the blonde complaining every 5 minutes,  the couple arrived to what looked like an abandoned park.

"a park? what the hell are we gonna do in a freaking abandoned park?! "
The blonde yelled thinking it was so stupid to come to a place without a single person.