chapter 9

Bakugo's POV
I woke up in the morning.. Today that hair for brains will tell me everything, I finished getting ready for school, when I arrived it was just me, icyhot and four eyes in the class.. I'll just be waiting for shitty hair so I headed to my seat and sat there. I was like an idiot, when someone enters I take a look.. This shitty hair didn't come yet and it's ready 8:10 am.. 4 minutes left and the lesson will start wherever maybe he just woke up late as always.. I hope so.. WHY THE FUCK I'M SO WORRIED!!! CALM DOWN BAKUGO!!
I took a deep breath and looks out through the window

Kirishima's POV
I wake up and I couldn't move.. My body hurts I slowly made my way to the bathroom I didn't bother myself to sit up my hair so I just leave it like this I let out a sigh and heads to the kitchen I was confused, dad is not home.. Well that's good at least my morning will be good, I ate Toast and eggs then did the dishes and got out of the house I was a bit happy today but nervous and scared at the same time.. What should I tell Bakubro... I was walking when I felt like someone was looking at me I looked around but I didn't see anyone.. That's weird maybe I'm just imagining I continue to walk then I felt someone is behind me when I turned to see who it was the guy already hit me on a sensitive spot and I fell down then everything went black..

𝙎𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙓𝘿 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯