Chapter 4

Kirishima's P. O. V

"Uhhh we must go back to the cafeteria I'm sure everyone is worried! " I walked to the door as I looked at him and he walked too.. So we went back to the cafeteria" I walked to the door and put my usual fake smile as I looked at him... He walked out of the door but he seemed like he's worried about me?.. No no I don't think so-
Anyways we came back to the cafeteria as I sat down next to Kaminari and bakugo sat across me as we continued our food silently..
Now its the end of the day we all were waiting for the bell to ring to go to Kaminari's house... It felt like forever to ring! Anyways it finally rang and all the students ran out of the class kami, Mina, sero walked to my desk happily as bakugo went to the door and stood there waiting for us..
"Woooah we're going back home! I'm happy that we'll play it together!! " Kami said as he was putting his hands behind his head
"Yeah! Let's go now I'm so excited!! " Mina was jumping up and down excitedly to play with it
"Let's go now idiots or I'll change my mind! " Bakugo said from where he was standing ... And we all chuckled and suddenly my phone rang.. When I saw who it was... My smile disappeared.. It was dad what does he want now?!
"Come back home kid!! You won't go with your friends! You'll work tonight I don't have money so you must go to work! Understood? " He said while yelling at me from the phone.. I was sad to not go with them but what should I tell them?
"Kiri you alright? Who was that? " I heard Kaminari talking as I smiled again
"Y-Yeah I'm good .. Uhhh it my dad he needs me for something.. Sorry guys can't go with you! " I stood up as I took my back pack and ran out the classroom "bye guys enjoy!!" I yelled while I was running I think they said something like 'see ya tomorrow' I didn't hear them because I already was out of the school.. I ran as fast as possible to the house and opened the door to see my father standing there in front of me
"Go upstairs and change your clothes then go to the restaurant of my friend you'll work there"
I looked down to not make an eye contact with him as I walked to the stairs "yes sir" . I walked upstairs to my room and, changed my clothes then went down stairs... Dad was watching TV so I walked to him to make sure he knows that I'm going now. "Sir I'm going now do you need something? " "Yes at your return buy some food cuz your not good at cooking.. Go now! And I want a lot of money okay? " "Yes sir I'll do my best! " I walked out as I made my way to the restaurant... I'm sure they will tell me to wash all the dishes uhh I don't like that.. Especially it's a restaurant..
I was there.. I entered the place to see many people talking and eating anyways.. I walked to the waiter and told them that I'll work here.. He told me to follow him as he made it to the kitchen and omg..
"Okay you must wash those dishes and you must be fast because there is more of dishes later" "Yes sir.. " He left me there as I looked at the dishes and it was like a mountain.. Uhhh and I'm going to wash them all..." Okay.. We have a long night today" I said to myself as I started my job..

Bakugo's P. O. V

I was waiting for those idiots to stand up from shitty hair's desk as heard that bitch talking to someone on the phone.. He was smiling but before he answered the call he seemed sad? Why he is damn sad? But I don't care.. He stood up and told us that he won't come with us to charge bitch's house.. He ran out the school before anyone says something.. I wonder what's wrong with him.. And who was he talking on the phone..
Anyways we all went to the idiot's house to play with the new game or something..
We started playing and of course I'm always wining I felt.. Somehow bored maybe because shitty hair is not here? Nahh I don't think so-
I saw that pinky shit take her phone and texted shitty hair in the gc
••6:54 pm••
𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝: Heyyy Kiri are you there?
𝙋𝙞𝙠𝙖-𝙗𝙤𝙤~: yeah man we are so sad that your not here!
𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖 𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤: Broo where are you!
𝙋𝙞𝙠𝙖-𝙗𝙤𝙤~: Mann even bakugo he seems sad that your not here!
𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪 𝙂𝙤𝙊: WHAT NO! Tch idiot take up your damn phone and answer us!
---------------
He actually didn't answer us.. It was now 7:57 pm we all decided to go back to our houses and when I was sitting on my bed I took up my phone and sent a message to the gc

𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪 𝙂𝙤𝙊: Oi shitty hair you there?
𝙋𝙞𝙠𝙖-𝙗𝙤𝙤~: bruh I'm getting worried.. Where are you? Why aren't you answer my calls?
𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝: I hope ur fine Kiri

Damn I'm getting worried right now.. But he is fine right? He is probably sleeping or something..
After few hours it was 00:50 am I'm not sleepy yet but I was getting ready to sleep until I heard a message from the gc
••00:51••
𝙆𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙥: I'm so sorry for the late guys I'm fine don't worry!
𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪 𝙂𝙤𝙊: We were fucking worried about you shitty hair!
𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝: Yeahhh especially Bakugo~
𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪 𝙂𝙤𝙊: Shut up raccoon eyes!
𝙆𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙥:Hehe I'm so sorry!! I'mma go to sleep now! Sorry guys!
𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝:Okayyy nightyyy

I smiled a bit at those idiots.. I kinda like being around them.. They are annoying but nice friends.. Wait!! WHAT AM I SAYING I mean.. I like them being around me.. Tch anyways I went to sleep after that..

𝙇𝙤𝙡 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙬𝙬𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙖 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙪𝙪𝙪~❤❤