Chapter 19

It was 5:39pm when our redhead finally prepared himself, he decided to put on a white shirt, and red hoodie along with black ripped jeans and a red converse to matches with the hoodie.
And as he was about to open the door he heard two soft knocks, so he quickly opened it to be greeted by his one and only katsuki.

"oh so you're ready? I was about to come and ask if you want to go now"
The blonde asked as a small smile appeared on his face.

"and you look really nice. "

Kirishima only chuckled and thanked him.
"you look nice too kats, and sure we can go now if you want, I'm ready. "

The two exchanged a soft kiss before making their way to the common room, they met their friends on the way and Kirishima greeted them.

"oh where are you going guys? we just decided to have a movie night and we were on our way to call you two to, come down"
Sero explained as kaminari walked beside him.

"oh sorry guys we're going somewhere that's why we can't join you- maybe next time? "
Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck, it is really a bad habit he was willing on getting rid of it.

"oh and where are guys going~? "
it was now kaminari's turn to speak with a smirk on his face that says 'on a date huh'

Kirishima blushed a bit and he was about time respond but katsuki spoke up first.

"It's none of your business extras now leave us the fuck alone we have shit to do. "
and we that a the blonde grabbed his redhead's wrist and dragged him out of the building and out of the School gates.

"woah man you didn't have to be that mean to them"

"I don't care, they should learn to not get in anyone's business, now let's go we are gonna be late if we keep walking like that"

And so, the two boyfriends made their way to the train station, and for their luck the train just arrived which made it easier.

They took two places in the back, it's not like the train was full, just a few people here and there, but they liked their privacy away from people.

It took just 15 minutes for them to arrive to their destination, the restaurant actually looked hella fancy to kirishima's liking.
He glanced at bakugou with a look of
' really? ' and the blonde just shrugged and held the redhead's hand then entered the place.
"May I ask for your name? "
The cashier asked as she held a notepad.

"It's Katsuki Bakugou. "

"oh Mr. Bakugou, follow me to your table please. "
She started walking to a table in the back.
And they just followed.

"damn you kats, you planned all of this?? ugh it must be really expensive! "
Kirishima whisper-yelled at the blonde with a shocked face.

"and what if I did? You deserve the world Ei and you know, this is nothing compared to what I've planned for our night"
katsuki chuckled and sat down on the chair, and kirishima sat across from him.

"So you're saying you planned for this whole night? I thought we were gonna eat dinner and give back pffft you are the best Kats"

Katsuki just smiled and called for the waiter to give them the menu.

"So what are you gonna eat? "

"hm I dunno, this shit looks hella fancy and expensive I think I'll order the most cheap one. "
"ugh don't be stupid Ei, order whatever you like, if I decided our date then I'm the one who's gonna pay for everything, and I have enough money for at least 3 more dates. "