Chapter 15

3rd POV

in the morning, kirishima woke up to some soft snores. He rubbed his eyes slowly and looked around before he met the blonde's face.

He was so cute when he slept, his face looked so peaceful, his eyes were closed.
Well even if he was always with his scowl, he looked cute. But when he slept he looked even more cuter..

Damn that's so gay

Kirishima slowly and quietly got out from the blonde's strong arms.
He tried to stand up but his legs were weak. He kept trying though. He walked very very slowly to the window and looked outside taking in fresh air.

He looked at bakugou then he decided that he can go out to the garden, because the weather was so nice.

Get took that hospital thing with him and made his way to the door then left.

fifteen minutes later, Bakugou woke  up he thought he'll be up to the redhead's beautiful and peaceful face but for his luck he woke up to nothing but an empty place next to him.
'𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵.. 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢!?'
Bakugou thought

"kirishima? "

nothing.

"kirishima?! " He stood up quickly now fully awake. he looked around the room but yeah couldn't find anything, he looked out the window. And there he was, the redhead's was sitting on a bench and looking up the sky with a small soft smile.

Katsuki sighed in relief, and made his way out the room and out the hospital, to the garden.

"kirishima? "

Eijiro looked at the blonde and the smile never left his face, it made the blonde's heart melt.

"good morning sleepyhead! "
Kirishima said as he patted the empty place next to him. Katsuki sat down and looked at him.
"Why did you leave the room? you made me fucking freak out! " The blonde half yelled and the redhead simply chuckled.

"I just was so bored and decided to take a fresh air, plus I wanted to leave that room, you know hospitals are horrible. "
He chuckled again before smirking and leaning onto the blonde.
"why, you missed me~? "

katsuki blushed and pushed him away quickly and the redhead almost fell from the bench. His face was burning.
"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR FUCK YOU " and that only made kirishima laugh even more.

Oh god, he loved that laugh. He was glad he made him happy and smile.
Damn he is falling hard for that idiot red hair isn't he?

—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_–

It was now the last day for kirishima in the hospital, he spent a whole week there.
almost everyday katsuki visited him. he never let him feel alone or lonely, he made him truly happy.

Kirishima and bakugou leaving the hospital, when they got out, bakugou saw his parents car, he went to it and kirishima followed him slightly confused.

"Mom? what the hell ya doing here? " the blonde asked as he saw his mother and father in the car.

"we came here to pick you boys up! Be grateful brat! and hellu Kirishima! nice to see you healthy and good again! " She happily said as she waved her hand at the redhead.

"hello Ms. Bakugou, and thank you so much! "

"oh please calm me mitsuki kid, now get in the car and let's take you two to the dorms"

"okay thanks again Mitsuki! "

the boys got on the car and went to the dorms.
The ride was cheerful, with kirishima talking happily with bakugo's parents.
And bakugou was just silent, listening to him.