Chapter 1

𝗧𝗪 ! 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲

[ edited ]

Kirishima's P. O. V

"𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘"

this voice..

"𝙐𝙜𝙡𝙮"

it's getting harder to breath..

"𝙁𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙨"

those words..

"𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨"

i deserve it all.

"𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨"

i know i am, no need to remind me.  

𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥.

..After my mother's death, I started to hear this voice in my head every night telling me I'm a monster and a pathetic person...But that's true because I am. My dad started abusing me after her death. He kept saying that I killed her with my stupid quirk that's why I'm a monster and that's why my mom left me here all alone.. It was all my fault..i was just 10years old back then.

 Few years later I entered middle school, I got some friends but not all of them are true friends you know.. oh let me tell you something, I'm gay I really like boys more than girls so that made me look at every boy in my class, but that's weird right? yeah i know...One day, i decided to collect my confidence and confess to my crush but guess what, he wasn't gay and he started abusing me and making fun of me in front of people...

It was the summer vacation, I woke up as usual, I did my morning routines before  my 'dad' called me down for something important... I was wondering what is it? 

When I went to the living room I saw two big mans sitting next to him.

'I bet they are his friends..' a thought passed my brain as i walked to him and he spoke
"I have a mission for you, one of my friends will meet you to give you something for me" As he glared at me he threw a paper of the location of the place on me. I picked it from the ground as he spok again "After that, come back home, do not come late. NOW HURRY THE FUCK UP."

"Y-Yes sir" I didn't want to look into his eyes as I took my jacket and hurried to the place.. After few minutes of running I entered a bar, I looked around searching for the guy I saw a man waving at me signaling me to come his dicrection. 

he was a guy with a long black hair, wearing a black hoodie and some blue jeans I walked toward him to see his creepy smile on his face... I sat down as he looked over at me then spoke.

"So you're Eijiro Kirishima, Yamato's son.. I'm one of his friends.. " He seemed nice so I gave him a small smile. He handed me a black bag as he told me to not open it and give it straight to my dad.

 I did what i was told, I walked back home and father started shouting

 "why so late?! I told you to hurry! You son of a bitch! " He slapped me hard.. I actually didn't feel anything because,  I got used to it by now...  

He grabbed the bag as he smirked then sent me to my room... I was curious to know what was in the bag but whatever I know it's something bad, I layed on my bed as I slowly fell asleep...

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩... 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙖 𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! ♡♡ ;3
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨!!