Chapter 12

baby shark's pov:

I tried to move but pain shot in my whole body that made me scream. I know I look pretty pathetic and unmanly at that moment, but what can you do what you're in such a pain? I looked around the room and noticed that I'm chained to a table.

My whole body was bloody, of course, after that beating what would you think? The villain (that's what I'm gonna call my dad from now on) said something like I'm gonna join them or some shit, but I'll never join the villains because I want to be a hero and defeat the villain.. I still feel uh.. I don't know- I just don't know what to feel anymore.. 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺.. all I wanted is to live like everyone else.. happy and smile a real smile not a fake one. I felt that feeling in my chest like if it's telling me to not give up cuz there's still people who care about me? I mean.. who the fuck care about a failure and a fake person like me? My mother? if she didn't die, maybe I'll believe it, but she's not here, she's gone..

i wanted to die in that moment,, but something cut my thoughts, I looked at the I thought it's a door cuz it's so dark I can't even know if I'm opening my eyes or not, anyways the door opened to reveal a guy with a hand on his face. shiga-fucking-raki.. "Hello kirishima, I just wanted to inform you that your father is gonna be in charge today~" He said as he looked at me with the smug smirk on his disgusting face. "Do i look like i fucking care? No, now leave me alone i don't need to see your pathetic." i tried to looked away then i felt something in my chest, then it started to hurt so bad, then i felt liquid dripping down my chest and when i looked at what caused the pain, my eyes widened. He stabbed me in the chest, with a weird looking knife..there was a green liquid on it, then i heard someone giggle, i looked around and saw someone i didn't see before, a snake? well he looked like one but he's a human- i guess that's his quirk.. wait,,, if he has a quirk like snake..then,, is that his poison? on the knife?? Oh my-

i felt darkness surrounding me,, i tried to scream but i just couldn't i felt tired..then i gave up i closed my eyes and all the consciousness left my body.

Shigaraki's POV:

I stabbed that kid right in the chest after he pissed me off. i stared at Yuki who was giggling in the door way. "Stop fucking giggling like a weirdo and go see what is Akihito is doing, i guess it's his time to take care of this kid" I pulled my knife from his chest and threw it away then made my way to the door. Pushing Yuki, i went up to the living room and took a drink and just relaxed on the couch, when i heard a knock on the front door. who the fuc-

"I'll get it!!" Twice yelled and went to the door,,, i felt something was wrong though. oh shit- "TWICE NO!" I jumped out of the couch right when he opened the door, my eyes widened when i saw eraser head and more heroes attacking i activated my quirk or i thought i did, eraser head canceled all of our quirks and tackled twice to the floor before i heard an explosion and the boy..that boy i wanted to kidnap in the first place before Akihito told me to kidnap his son or whaever.. the boy that got my attention with his strong quirk.. Bakugou katsuki. I knew what they wanted exactly, so i ran toward the boy and tackled him to the ground but he was so strong. He pushed me away and started blasting my face..when everything turned black.

Bakubottom's POV

Aizawa and some other heroes entered the building that Present Mic said it's a house and this shit for sure doesn't look like a damn house. ugh anyways, they got in while our class and some other heroes stood outside with the police. I decided to go in of course, i'm the one who's gonna save Kirishima, so i jumped into the fight,, i went in the building after the heroes but of course, those fucking idiots had to follow me. ugh i hat them so much. Pikachu said something like "He's our friend too and we as the bakusquad need to be there for him!" or some shit.

I found the handman and he tackled me down, but i pushed him away and started blasting him. He fell unconscious on the floor.

Pinky pinned the crazy girl that wore a high school uniform.
When they all were busy, me and the bakusquad started running down the hallway to search for kirishima I told them to split up and when one of us find him should yell to inform us.

I ran and ran till I came to a jail looking hallway.
I looked at every cell for kirishima then I heard something,, it was a faint 'help' I yelled for the others and after they all got with me, we stood in front on an iron big door I decided to blast out since it was supposed to open with keys, and we don't have the keys soooo..
I blased it and back away, the room was dark but I felt someone was there I looked around then turned on the lights.. Then I saw him.. Eijiro kirishima..

My eyes widened as I looked at him, he was chained down to a table, he looked really pale.. He was bleeding from his head and chest, like someone stabbed him there. His chest was bare, there was a lot of bruises and scars everywhere, it was just terrifying, then I heard him.

"Help me.. "
It broke me too see my uh,,, my friend hurt an weak, I rushed to his side as I felt tears forming in my eyes. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me. "Baku...go?" It was a faint whisper, I nodded my head quickly and I looked at the group behind me and nod my head to them, pinky sobbed but quickly wiped her tears away and went to break the chains with her acid.
And Pikachu and tape arms helped me pick kirishima up.

We quickly but carefully ran outside with kirishima breathing very slowly in my arms.

"Bakugou... Thank you so much for saving me.. But I don't think im gonna make it.. I want to say something to you.. " Kirishima started talking and that caught me off guard.
"Shhh don't talk now shitty hair, and don't you dare fucking die on me! I'll take you to the hospital now! "
I felt like I'm going to cry soon but managed to hold back my tears for kirishima's sake.

"No.. I want to tell you something bakugou please.. "
He looked up at me and a small smile appeared on his lips.
"I wanted to say that I like you.. Like like bakugou. Since the first day I saw you in school I knew I liked you so much, no I loved you, but I guess I won't make my dream come true now.. And I also wanted to say that I've been cutting, I have depression since my mom have died, my dad abused me mentally and physically.. And he kidnapped me cuz he's now one of the league of villains.. I.. Bakugou I think I that's all... Now I can rest in peace.. " He said before closing his eyes.. Why.. Why didn't he tell me all of this before.. He like me? ... IT'S NOT THE TIME TO THINK OF THAT, HE'S DYING IN MY ARMS AND I'M JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT?!

"No no no kirishima you gotta wake up!! Please don't go, please don't leave me!! " I cried as I hugged him closer to my chest, I still can feel his slow breaths and the very faint heartbeats..

He is still alive..! I ran outside and some nurses took him and put him in the ambulance, I got in with him, I can't leave his side..
I took his hand in mine and cried my eyes out...

Please don't leave me eijiro.. I love you..