Chapter 10

???? POV:

"He's walking to his school now, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked him as he glared at the redhead then at me.

 "Yes just do what i say okay? Don't ask so many questions damnit, i just want to make him forget about being a hero! I want to make him by our side just go and bring him to our hideout 25 i'll be there later. " He said with a smirk on his face then he walked away , i rolled my eyes and went after the redhead and hit him on his neck to make him pass out. I smirked and went to our hideout making sure no one saw me dragging the kid. 

(I think you know who was this dude talking with) I opend the door and found the others playing like video games like idiots i quickly went to a random chair and chained the kid there. Then turned to look at the others cuz they were staring at me. "Hey there, what are you guys playing?" i asked as i made my way to the couch "We're just playing mario cart, Dabi is really good at it! He beat us all, but we still want to see you two playing! maybe you'll beat him?" Twice spoke as he put a finger on his chin trying to think who will win.

 i looked at Dabi and smirked "Wanna play? i rzally want to beat your ass as this game since everyone didn't win against you" He glared at me as he threw a controller at me "Let's see who will win" He smirked as we started playing. He won and i'm sure he was cheating! "That's notfair you're cheating!" He laughed as he threw his controller away and stands up "Nah i'm jus the best at this game" He looked at the redhead as he groaned "So what's up with this kid? Akihito is still on with his plan?" Dabi asked as toga went to the redhead " I wanna keep him~ he's really cute i want his blood! Maybe i cut him a little?~" She said as she licked her lips i stood up and pushed them away from the kid.

 "No, we're not into this, akihito will do what he want with him so go now and don't touch this kid, got it?" I said as i glared at them, toga pouted as she went to eat chips and dabi went to do his business, wait i didn't see shigaraki here, i wonder where is he.. "Hey Yuki are you going to stay there all the day or what?" i heard twice yell from the other room, i rolled my eyes and went to sit with the boys. 

(okay if you're guys wondering who is this Yuki, it's my new villain i can add whoever i want because this is my book! Anyways, i'll give you guys details about this Yuki dude later oh and Akihito is Kiri's dad and he is warking with the league of villains since kiri's mom died. okay back to the story oohh  and if you find any mistakes just don't mind it cuz i'm using auto- coccerct)

Kiri's POV: 

I opend my eyes to unfamiliar room i looked around but i didn't see anyone, tried to stand up but fail, i looked down and saw that i'm chained to a chair in weird room. Okay eijiro don't freak out ...I can't!! where the fuck am i?!!! I heard some faint noises i tried to activate my quirk but failed again then it hit me, those chains are not just some normal chains..it cancled my quirk- shit! 

I looked around then heard footsetps coming from the other room i guess, i tried to move then looked up to see the league of villains and..My dad???????...oh damn---- 

Bakubruh's POV  (sorry for the many pov ;-; )

I'm just sitting here and the others in their seats chatting..waiting for aizawa to come in and start teaching..but i really didn't care about studying..i just have something in my heah..WHERE THE FUCK IS SHITTY HAIIIIIIIIIIIR, okay katsuki put your shit together maybe he woke up late as always..but i sent him so many damn messages and he didn't read them.. cuz i know shitty hair will answer my texts or he'll be like 'Im sorry bakubro really i just woke up late and didn't check my phone!' ugh! ..i just hope he is fine..ALRIGHT I'M FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT HIM! I- 

Anyways..Finally aizawa walked in and looked around i'm sure he noticed  that kirishima is not here cuz he sighed and went to his desk.. Okay- in about 5-10 minutes he'll walk in! i'm sure of it! 

"Alright class let's start with the homework.." Aizawa started talking shit but i kept staring at the door hoping for a cute redhead to open the door and walk to his desk, sit then looks at him and smiles his adorable smile..but no.. he is not here- and i'm so fucking worried now-

Aizawa fell asleep in the corner like always, i looked at the only empty seat in the class the sighed..i think that nerd noticed me cuz he spoke "Hey Kacchan you okay?" I took a deep breath trying to ignore him but the other idiots walked to my desk "Yeah i didn't see him too.." I think they are talking about kirishima "Mhm.. He didn't reply to my texts too i'm worried about him to be honest" Tpa arms looked at me and sighed "Hey Bakugou, do you know where kirishima is? or why  he didn't come to school today?" "Do i look like i fucking know?!" I glared at them then looked out the window..i just hope he is alright....

||Alrighttttttt that's it! i'm really busy! sorry TvT oh and i'm not dead lol 

Anyways let me explain something 

Akirihito kirishima is kiri's dad i don't know why i'm saying it again..His quirk is Hardening (just like kirishima's but the only thing that he can do is harden his arms and legs but he is really strong not like kiri he can harden every spot of his body) 

Oh and Yuki yamashita is a new member of the LOV (league of villains ;-,) 

His quirk is snake..he can do anything a snake do- 

bye bye bros! TO NEXT TIME.. i promise i won't take so olong..maybe two years or something? xD i'm kidding!! Byeee