Chapter 16

As weeks went by, both boys were falling more in love with each other. They were so happy together, helping one another when they needed help, studying together, training together and doing everything together. it's not like they are 7/24 together, no, but most of the time they don't leave each other's sides.
They even started sleeping together. When Bakugou found out about kirishima's nightmares, he didn't hesitate to help him out.

One night, bakugou woke up to a kirishima, he was sobbing and breathing heavily. Katsuki rubbed circled on his boyfriend's back and whispered sweet nothings in his ear to calm him down. Eventually, the redhead calmed down and layed on the bed with his eyes closed. It took a minute or so for him to look at the blonde who was slightly concerned about his boyfriend.
Kirishima smiled and kissed katsuki on the forehead and thanked him and told him he was alright and it was just a bad nightmare.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

Today is Monday. Kirishima woke up first, he rubbed his eyes and looked around taking in his surroundings. He was in his room.
Then his eyes fell on a beautiful boy sleeping next to him. The blonde was snoring softly, he looked so peaceful.. oh god he was so damn cute and adorable he wanted to eat him up-
His train of thoughts was interrupted by a soft groan that came from a certain blonde's throat.

Bakugou wasn't a morning person, he was always yelling and all in the morning. He was just like a lazy cat, or that's what kirishima thought of him.

The blonde kissed the redhead's cheek and said a quiet 'morning' before going to the bathroom.
eijiro just chuckled at him and he stood upand took his clothes just as bakugou left the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go to change in my room, I'll come when I'm done so we can go"
Bakugou said after he kissed his boyfriend once again before leaving the room without even waiting for kirishima to say an 'okay'

They both changed their clothes, brushed their teeth, fixed their hair which took about half an hour for kirishima since he had to style it up with the gel and all.
And after the boys got ready, they went down for breakfast.

There weren't a lot of people down there, just Bakusquad and the Dekusquad
They all greeted them and went back to talking or eating their food, but one person didn't let them alone.
ashido smirked and went to them, and bakugou knew damn well what she was trying to do, but with kirishima being the innocent baby boy, he started talking and laughing with her like she wasn't smirking at him a second ago, she winked at them and chuckled then walked out with kami and sero leaving Kirishima confused and bakugou staring.
"Hey shitty hair ca-"
Bakugou started but was cut off  by kirishima.

"Back to that nickname? Heh, we are dating now so you can call me eijiro. And can I call you katsuki? "

He smiled as he looked at the blonde hair who stared at him.
"Sure. But don't cut me off next time. Anyways I was going to say can we keep this as a secret? I'm not uh ready yet for the class to know"

"Aww of course boo I'll do whatever you're comfortable with!"
Kirishima smiled even more as he leaned in to kiss the blonde a passionate kiss.

Mina's POV.

I went out with kami and sero towards the classroom after I winked at the cute boys, but I remembered that I forgot my homework on my desk in my room so I excused myself from the boys and went back to the dorms to get my homework.
Then I heard kirishima talking.

"We are dating now, so you can call me eijiro. And can I call you katsuki?"

OH. MY. GGGGGOOOOOODDD!!
they are really dating!! KIRIBAKU IS FINALLY TRUE!!

I didn't hear bakugou speak because I was trying my hardest not to scream and run to them and hug them-

"-can we keep it a secret? I'm not uh ready yet for the class to know"
Bakugou said and Kiri told him that it was fine by him.
Then both leaned in and started kissing. I NEED TO SHOW THIS TO THE GANG!

I took a video of them kissing then and it was so cute!!

Shit- kirishima spotted me taking a video and I just giggled silently and ran out the door.

This is really getting interesting!

Kiwi pwoint of biew 🥺

As I was enjoying my kiss with suki, I spotted mina around the corner taking a video of us.
Shit-  kat will be hella angry if mina post that video or show it to someone! I need to talk to her later.
I looked at the clock and it was 8:05am

SHIT WE'RE LATE!!

"KATSUKI WE'RE LATE!! "
I grabbed his hand and took our bags and bolted out the door with katsuki behind me chuckling.

We made it to the class, thankfully I didn't throw up. I was out of breath.
I really need to master my stamina and suki seemed perfectly fine.
Meh I mean he's Bakugou Katsuki. Of course he'll be fine. I bet he can run a kilometer without being out of breath after it.

Sensei scolded us, and we sat in our seats and the day continued like that. Just boredom.

We finished school and I told kat that I'm gonna talk to mina about something so he can go first to the dorms.

Mina was gathering her books, so I went over to her desk and stared at her.

"Mina."

"Oh hellu kirishima! "
She said innocently, but she knows very well why I was here.

"We need to talk "

"Oh, about school? Sure! "
Of course she would dodge this. This stopped alien baka-

"No you know very well why I'm here, so stop being so innocent and delete that vid now or I'mma yeet you outta da window"

She started giggling at how I was talking. Well I would also laugh, but I'm trying to be serious now hmph.

"Alright alright, calm down big baby, and be mad now mama Mina want to know everything thing. "

I sighed and nodded, cuz I know she'll never let go of something as good as this.
"Cool! Now let's go somewhere else because school is gonna close. "
We walked to a nearby park and sat on a bench. Then she looked at me.

"Well? tell me how did you guys start dating?! I'm trying my best not to jump on you, because I see it really cute!! "

"Alright alright! Calm down jeez. I'll tell you, but just promise me that you won't show that or tell anyone about this, please Mina? It means a lot to me, and katsuki. "

"PROMISE!! "

"Alright so.. "
I told her about how we started dating, and she promised she won't tell anyone so I trusted her. Or I'll yeet her to mars where she belongs.

We walked back to the dorms and I quickly went to katsuki's room.
"kaaaaaaat"

He looked up from the book he was reading and stared at me.
"What? "

"I just missed you, can I have a kiss? "

He smiled softly that made my heart melt. And I jumped on him and kissed him.

𝙤𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚.. 𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖.

💕💕💕💕💕 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙩𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙬𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙪𝙫 𝙢𝙪𝙬𝙖𝙝𝙝.  𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙁𝙞 𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙝

𝘽𝙖𝙞 𝘽𝙖𝙞 𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙤𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 🌸