𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

Getting a hold of love.
"Let's do this together."

The day one of weekend went.. well, the duo spent their entire day fucking. Literally.

Hoseok lost the count of the both of them getting hard and coming together [mostly, though, Hoseok came sooner than Jimin and more in times than the latter but he's not here to talk about his sensitivity].

The only times he actually got up from his bed was to bath and fresh up. And the only times Jimin got up with him was to do the two things mentioned above and cook his husband something in the mean time.

"Aren't you tired?" Hoseok question, his forehead covered in sweat as his eyes rolled backwards because Jimin was going so hard on him at the moment.

"Not my fault I missed you too much," Jimin answers, "Not my fault you're smoking hot even just by laying down here." He grunts, "Fuck, been fucking you for a day and more- this must be our fifteenth round including the blowjobs and yet you manage to be so sight down here," he curses again when Hoseok clenches his muscles around Jimin's cock.

"Not my fault you're so big," Hoseok replies with a smug smile on his face.

Jimin then kisses Hoseok on his lips and does not waste any second to deepen it instantly. Hoseok was already so eager, so Jimin didn't have to pick his lips nor bite them to deepen the kiss.

"Fuck, Jimin, I'm close," Hoseok says, his voice was wavering a lot.

"Ah, mumma," Jimin moans as he stops kissing him, "I love you a lot. Let's do that together."

Hoseok nods and after two more thrusts, the duo come off their highs all together. They were now breathing heavily when Jimin discarded the condom he wore a d threw it somewhere in the room.

"This entire room is a huge mess," Hoseok groans, pouting, "And I know that I'll have to deal with the cleaning because my dear husband will be busy in his office."

"Do you want me to take a leave, baby?" The man questions in return, "To help you, that is." Jimin adds, "Can't have my baby doing all the work alone, can we?" He winks at Hoseok.

"Help me, my foot," Hoseok mimics Jimin, "We both know that's not what you actually mean. I want my back to be alive so I'll deal with the cleaning myself. Thank you very much."

Jimin whines and Hoseok playfully smacks his biceps, "What a baby you are," Hoseok comments.

"That's not what you say when I fuck you."

"Fuck you, Jimin." Hoseok hisses because he knows what Jimim just said is a fact.

"It's the other way around, baby."

"I'll kick you off the bed if you won't stop pulling my damn leg."

"Try me," Jimin challenges and Hoseok, in an instant, kicks Jimin playfully on his stomach but what he wasn't expecting was: Jimin holding his legs together with his hands as he yanked him around, so that now, Hoseok was on his stomach, his bare back was exposed to the latter.

Hoseok groans, "Give me a fucking break," he whines.

"You've been cursing a lot lately, aren't you?" Jimin questions, now massaging Hoseok's back, "Maybe I should change that habit of yours."

Hoseok rolls his eyes, "We both know that's just a reason." It makes Jimin giggle. "Let's sleep for now," Hoseok whines again, turning his head on his right so that he could see Jimin through his peripheral vision.

"Okay, okay.." Jimin heaves out an exaggerated sigh and lays down beside Hoseok. He pulled him towards himself and cuddled him, "I'll clean you up after I cuddle a little with you, okay?"

Hoseok nods lazily and closes his eyes, putting his palms above Jimin's. Jimin smiles and rests his chin upon Hoseok's shoulder.

an.
Hi, I want to thank you
guys for being so patient
with my irregular updates.

Enjoy the triple updates
of this book today, as a
reward and excuse me.
Not proofread.

Also, happy new year!
02012021 / 10 45 am.