𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Keeping promises.
"Don't be shy, Hoseok."

The next morning, Jimin was the first to wake up. They barely slept like three hours ago, after a lot of fucking but he couldn't help but get up early, as usual— blame his punctual office habit that got him up, despite today being the weekend.

He wasn't able to move much, because Hoseok was pretty much all over his right side of the body, holding Jimin with his delicate palms, sleeping like a little baby. His lips were still kind of red, Jimin observed, and very slightly swollen, which immediately reminded him of their activities from the previous night.

The thought was enough to arouse him. But before he could redo all of those things to a sleepy Hoseok, he got a hold of himself and slowly de–tangled himself from Hoseok, making sure he isn't waking the latter up. Once completely separated, he planted a soft kiss on Hoseok's forehead as he caressed his right cheek, softly. Giving him one long loving gaze, he left the room quietly.

He quickly prepared some easy breakfast for the both of them, but not before getting freshen up [brushing his teeth, and bathing]. Arranging the food items neatly on a tray, he went back to their room. He then placed the tray on the table beside their bed, and tried waking hoseok up, "Baby, get up." softly, he said. He gently shook his forearms, "I made us some breakfast."

Hoseok groaned, but slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were immediately met with Jimin's living orbs and he smiled involuntarily. "G'morning, Jimin." he greeted lazily.

"Very good morning to you, baby. Now, come on, sit up. I'll feed you." Jimin replied.

Hoseok nodded and sat up, "But I have to brush my teeth," he complained. Jimin nodded, "Yes, but you barely slept for three hours, so it's not that of a big deal. Brush it after you eat something. You haven't eating for hours, and yet you let me fuck you without complaining." he said, his tone sounded concerning.

Hoseok hummed in response, after which he immediately started looking into the big two bowls to see what Jimin has prepared for the breakfast. "here, have some water first." Jimin says, and hands over a glass full of water to Hoseok., who takes it and starts gulping down the water quickly.

"Take it in slowly, baby," Jimin voices out being concerned, but because that sounded so sinful, Hoseok choked on his water, which resulted in him into a coughing fit. Jimin eased him by rubbing his palms over his back smoothly. When realization finally hit Jimin, he laughed out loudly, "Don't tell me—" he stopped and then resumed laughing, "Don't tell me you thought of something dirty when I said that!"

Hoseok blushed, "S—so what if I did!" he exclaims, "It's your fault, not mine!" he turned his head, facing the wall beside jimin, too shy to make am eye–contact with him.

Jimin held Hoseok through his chin and made him look into his eyes, "Don't be shy, Hoseok," he says, not bothering to add a hyung beside his name, "Neither was yesterday our first time, nor will it be our last, definitely not." Hoseok chews on his lower–lip, trying hard to maintain the eye–contact, "Besides, we've got two more days to continue doing it. So, what's there to feel shy about? Your body is mine, and my body is yours, baby." he whispers, "You do remember the promise you made to me, don't you?" he questions, his voice suddenly so low.

Hoseok nods.

"I made us breakfast. Partly because you were exhausted, and partly because I wanted to energize you for what is yet to come. Eat loads, because today, I'm gonna show you stars in the daylight."

Jimin licks his lips as he eyes Hoseok's, "Got it, baby?" he asks, firmly. And Hoseok nods again, not being able to speak as of now. But Jimin was not bothered with him not replying. Because all he wanted to listen to, were his moans and pleads., which he sure as hell will, once they get back at the fucking part.

an
( Not proofread. )
I wanted to add jeongguk's
pov but it was already 600+
words, so I didn't.

updated on
Thursday,
02 07 2020,
07 : 03 pm.