𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

Thoughts and choices.
"Careful with your words, baby."

Not proofread !!
14th February '21
word  count: 1.5k.
Vote and comment.

After Jimin left to sleep, Hoseok sat where he has been seated the entire time, his smile slowly fading away and his mind was now occupied with numerous thoughts that has already been circling in his mind the entire time.

Should I just come clean and admit everything to Jimin? He finds himself wondering what would Jimin's reaction be if he does end up doing that. Would he forgive him, or would be forget him?

I can't keep this hidden forever. Jeongguk–ie doesn't want to listen to me and I don't know in what ways to persuade him. His sighs annoyingly sad. If this all comes in light, he's going to be the reason three hearts are going to get hurt.

I wish I could just go back in time and.. prevent the occurings from that day. It's all my fault, stupid, stupid Hoseok. He curses himself and smacks his own head, tears were now brimming in his eyes. If only I was careful enough and had my mind together that day.. nothing of this would've happened. Jeongguk wouldn't have had a reason to.. do all the things he has been doing.

He groans out loudly in annoyance with teary eyes. There are numerous thoughts that has been eating him out alive, he's coward, and guilty. How will he ever face Jimin if he finds out?

He shivers at the thought, no, he doesn't want to see Jimin's face being painted in grief and pain. Not when he is the cause of it. He will have to stop all of this one way or the other. He doesn't know how exactly, but he will have to.

Hoseok goes straight to his room, not bothering to eat anything. He was fed well enough by all those thoughts, he doubts if he'd be able to eat anything more.

"Baby, wake up," Jimin says softly as he leaves feather like kisses all over Hoseok's face, "I'm leaving to the office. I made you some breakfast, so make sure you have it, alright?"

Hoseok opens his eyes just a little, the brightness of the room instantly making them shut back, "G'morning~" he groans and hugs Jimin. Jimin giggles at Hoseok's cuteness, "God, why are you so adorable?" He dramatically questions Hoseok, which made the said male smile so big.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Hoseok pouts, "Are you starting something new? You never wake me up when I oversleep these days."

Jimin laughs at the question, "What's new is that you are oversleeping. I'd have done the same in the past if you ever overslept. The only reason why I wake you up now is because I don't want my little baby here," he rubs Hoseok's tummy as indication, "To be hungry, do you get that? It's not for you, so don't be too happy," he says playfully.

"Alright, noted. You don't care about me, but my tummy." Hoseok gasps rather comically, "I don't believe I'm married to you. To a man who doesn't even care about me! We should just spli—"

Jimin was quick to hush Hoseok before he could finish the word, "Careful with your words, baby. You never know when things turn true." He says in a concern, his eyes looked like they were ready to flood his face with tears.