𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Two times for the past.
"Because I loved you, too."

━━

an: yes, double updates, you all.
Because it's still Jimin's day where
I live hehe.
Also, there's a surprise in the end
of this chapter lol. So be prepared.

✰✰✰

Hoseok grabs his wallet and phone and makes his way towards the main door. His phone rings when he stands in front of the shoe rack to pick a suitable footwear for the day.

Looking at the caller, Hoseok smiles lightly before picking up the call. "Yes, Taehyung–ah?"

"Hyung, I'm running a bit late. There's a traffic jam here. I thought I should let you know that it'll take some time for me to arrive."

"Is that so? Well, okay. I can wait."

"Okay, then. See you soon, hyung."

He sighs, settling on the sofa present opposite to the shoe rack. Well, I could pass my time by playing some games.. So that's what he does. He clicks on the icon of the game which he hasn't played in ages. "Wow, it's been so long since I last played this. Let's see if I could still play it as easily as I used to."

A few minutes pass by and he could hear the door being unlocked. "Oh, Jimin. You're back so early," Hoseok greets without sparing the intruding male a glance, since he couldn't afford doing that in the middle of the game. "I thought you'd come home later so— oh shit, shit, shit—" He interrupts himself because of the said game. "No~~~ my health is decreasing. Where are they shooting me from? Oh, my God— fuckfuckfuck— I'm dead."

Frowning a little, Hoseok finally looks up, only to find Jeongguk staring down at him with a grin. "You're such a bad player."

Hoseok's heart hammers against his ribcage because of the unexpected intruder, but his frown remains intact, albeit his pout from before is no where to be seen now. "Hey. What are you doing here?"

Jeongguk brings his hand in front of him, which, Hoseok now realised, he had been hiding all this time. "I'm here to spend time with you," he urges Hoseok to take the flowers.

"What are these flowers for, Jeongguk?"

"Well, maybe you don't remember this but today is the day we first made love with each other."

Hoseok pales at that. His heartbeat accelerating, the memories of that day flood in his brain and cause an unwanted disaster. He may not remember the date, but he remembers everything that happened on that day.

And as fucked up as it may sound, some times, he could still feel Jeongguk's touches from that day, lingering on his skin slightly, sometimes even when he makes love with Jimin.

But he would never admit that, no.

The younger male gently takes away Hoseok's phone from his hand and sits beside him. He puts the bouquet on Hoseok's lap and takes his face in his palms. Gently, he caresses the skin of Hoseok's cheekbones before placing a kiss on his lips.

And, maybe it's because he was reminded of what he once felt for Jeongguk, Hoseok does not move away. Maybe because, at this moment, what mattered the most for Hoseok for once, were his own feelings; maybe it's because of that Hoseok kisses him back, taking Jeongguk by pleasant surprise.