𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

One time for the present.
"I don't believe you sometimes."

✰✰✰

"When you said doing our stuff, I didn't know you were talking about.. this." Hoseok deadpans, looking at the mess of mats in front of him.

"What's wrong with doing this!?" Taking full offense, Jimin counters, "Exercising is good for our health, baby."

"Right, okay." He rolls his eyes, "I don't believe you sometimes."

Jimin barks a laugh, "My naughty baby sure had some other things imagined when I said we're gonna be busy doing some stuff the entire day today, hadn't he?" He looks at Hoseok only to find him blushing at his question.

The latter doesn't respond to the question he was asked. Seeing how pink his cheeks have gotten by now, Jimin suppresses his giggles as he changes the subject for Hoseok's good, "Come on, sit on my back. Let me do some push-ups with you."

Hoseok, however, had some other plans. Instead of listening to what Jimin had requested him to do, he launches himself over Jimin's back and starts tickling his sides.

Jimin erupts in a fit of laughter because Hoseok is tickling him just where he knows Jimin is the most sensitive. In an instant, he flips himself around so that they're both facing each other. In between his giggles, Jimin grabs both of Hoseok's delicate wrists and stops him from doing his mischievous activity any further.

"Jimin, you are a menace," he grumbles, pouting as he tries to free himself from Jimin's hold.

"And you love this menace," Jimin replies proudly, this time, flipping both of them over so that now, he is hovering above Hoseok. He looks down at Hoseok fondly, wordlessly admiring his pretty blush and fluttering eyes. "Nobody would believe we've been married for two years after dating for three. Sometimes you act like you're a newly wedded man."

Hoseok huffs, although the blush on his cheeks is seemingly just deepening, "Well, excuse me for showing my genuine reactions to you and your stupid talks and stupid touches."

Their playful banter comes to a halt when Jimin's phone rings rather loudly. He frowns, wondering who it could be.

And unsurprisingly enough, it is his boss.

Way to ruin his precious moment..

"Yes, Seokjin hyung? .... Ah, really? .... But why me?
... Yes, I understand. Yes, alright. .... let's discuss more regarding this at work. .... Yes, bye." And he hangs up with phone dryly, clearly frustrated.

"What happened?" Hoseok questions as Jimin reproaches him. The latter bites down his lower lip before shrugging, "Nothing. Just some office work."

Hoseok swears he saw Jimin frowning with a distressed look on his face for a millisecond but he lets it slide because if it's anything important, Jimin would surely have told him honestly. "Alright.." he replies.

"Why don't you go out with Taehyung, hyung?" Jimin asks after a little pause, "I have some things I apparently, urgently need to discuss with Seokjin hyung. I'd feel guilty if you couldn't enjoy your day because I held you back when in the end I'm the one who's backing away." He says, frustration clear in his voice.

"Is everything alright, Jimin-ie?" Concerned, Hoseok interrogates. Jimin nods as a reply, "It's just about work, hyung. I'm sorry I have to ruin our plans. But I do promise that I will make it up to you!" He says quickly.

Hoseok waves his hands, "It's alright. I understand. Go ahead, then. Should I pack you some lunch?"

Jimin shakes his head, "Hopefully, I'll be back soon but if I ended up staying there until the evening, I'll order something for myself. Don't worry about me!" He assures, "And as much as I dislike the idea of leaving you back with somebody else, especially when the other party is clearly into you." Pouting, he mumbles the last parts. "But I'm going to behave and let you do that, anyway. Text Taehyung that you'll meet him today."

The male nods, taking his phone to comply when Jimin continues lowly, "It's only because I trust you, baby. I know you would never do anything to hurt me, or our relationship." He adds slowly, giving Hoseok a small smile; not wanting his better half to think that Jimin is a toxic, possessive motherfucker who cannot stand his husband having a good life. Because he isn't any of that.

Hoseok almost chokes on that, his mind immediately going to the deeds he had done so far with Jeongguk right under Jimin's nose. He forces a smile and pretends he's busy texting Taehyung instead of replying.

҂

After getting back to his office, Jimin, along with some other department heads, had a meeting with Seokjin. However, when the meeting ended and everybody left, Seokjin asked Jimin to stay back for a few minutes more, told him that he had something else to discuss about with him.

"Hyung, can it not be delayed?"

Seokjin sighs, "I'm afraid, it cannot, Jimin-ah. Please understand."

"But, hyung—" the shorter male whines in distress, "You know it's our marriage anniversary in the next coming weeks. With the work piling up because of the collaboration, I've barely managed to prepare shit tones of things for that special day. I can't just leave all of that and go on a stupid business trip!"

"I'm aware," Seokjin hisses, although he feels bad for doing so. "And I'm sorry, Jimin-ah, really. But we have no other choice. You're the main head of the project since it was your idea and because you've contributed quite a lot for this. So your presence is important whether you like it or not."

"When do we leave?" Jimin finally asks after a few moments pass.

Seokjin passes him the schedule of the upcoming trip, "The next Monday. Our stay is for a week or two—" In the mid–sentence, he looks at Jimin's saddened face and feels guilty, "We could be back soon if the work is done earlier though."

Jimin stays quiet and does not reply. Usually, he'd be up for such trips because it would help his company grow a lot, and honestly, he finds himself lucky that most of such trips occur thanks to his part of work.

But this time is different.

Not only would he be missing out on the third anniversary of his and Hoseok's wedding, but also the fact that he had some other special things planned for them.

"I'm going to take a big ass leave after this ends," Jimin announces, suddenly feeling determined to make it up to Hoseok as soon as he could, "I think I deserve it."

"Oh, don't worry about that!" Seokjin assures, "I will personally book you both lovers a flight and take care of your expenses for a week-lomg stay after the entire collaboration is taken care of!"

✰✰✰

13102022; 09:39 pm.
Happy Jimin day, everyone!
Please vote and comment.
( Not proofread. )