𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Understanding each other.
"I missed you even more!"

After putting the blanket over Jeongguk's body, Hoseok thought he wouldn't be able to talk to Jeongguk and neither is he in the mood of doing so. So, he decided to sleep before the latter wakes up. And he's glad Jeongguk left without asking him up.

He's a coward, he knows.

He can't even face the problems that he has created with his own two hands. He finds it hard to face Jeongguk knowing that he's hurting him, and staying with Jimin being his husband is equally hard and hurtful, because he's shamelessly betraying him. The one who loves him, the one that he himself loves so dearly.

But, is betraying the right word though? He's unsure.

Apart from that, he can't imagine the pain Jeongguk must feel everytime him and Jimin are together— hell, they're both legit married. Jeongguk must suffer a lot just by that thought alone. And to say that he understands his pain would be unfair to the younger.

Because he knows he doesn't.

Hoseok threads his fingers in Jimin's hair, sighing sadly at numerous thoughts as he started humming onto some music. Jimin closes his eyes in bliss because his husband doing so was only helping him to drift into a slumber.

The couple was currently on their couch, Jimin's head was rested on Hoseok's lap. Hoseok insisted the latter to sleep on the bed being very comfy but Jimin declined saying Hoseok's lap is way more comfy that their fluffy bed.

"Are you tired?" Hoseok questions.

Jimin hums as he shifted on his lap. He was now sleeping on his left side as a hand crept into the latter's thigh. He rested his palm there and let it grip the flesh lazily.

"I know it's not your fault that your company counts on you a lot more than the others but," Hoseok halts as he put one of his palm over Jimin's which was proudly rested on his thigh, "Been missing you a lot." He then brings Jimin's palm near his lips and gives it's knuckles a light kiss.

And Jimin could literally picture Hoseok's pout even without seeing his face right now. He smiles before replying, "I missed you even more! I hate that I am barely home and when I am, I go straight to sleep these days. I hate to make my baby starve for me, you know that, right?"

Hoseok nods, when Jimin shifted yet again so that he could see the face of his angel. Jimin caresses his left cheek softly, "I promise I'm going to make it up to you. I'll also pay my love in interest."

The one who sat giggled at the proposal, "Sure, and I'll cost you some extra charges for making me feel lonely as well. So be prepared with tons of love so that you won't run out of it when you're making the payment."

"I already have limitless love for you, my love," Jimin announces proudly folding his arms and giving Hoseok a smug look.

Hoseok scoffs but he wasn't able to hide his smile. He punches the latter on his chest playfully, "Hush. I think you should sleep now." Jimin laughs at the cute reaction of his husband.

And that's when Jimin catches him off guard by grabbing his neck and making him bend his spine down so that he could kiss him. Jimin leans up a little more to make the kiss easier, also because he didn't want to sprain Hoseok's back.

He'd be the one more at loss than Hoseok. [an. If yk what Jimin and I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]

Their kiss this time wasn't deep. It was just a contact between both of their lips for a few seconds. And yet it somehow felt that it was filled with love and adoration. "Are you not going to sleep, Mr. Park?" Hoseok asks as they break the kiss, giggling.

Jimin coos at his husband's attempts of sounding strict, "Alright, sir. I'll go get a good sleep." He gets up and just as he was about to walk away, his wrist was held by Hoseok, indicating him to stop.

"What about your dinner?" He frowns.

"I had my lunch late so I'm not really hungry, baby." Hoseok frowns deeper at that and he purses his lips. He's really worried about Jimin now. How does he not have time of at least ten minutes to have his lunch at lunch hours? Sensing his worries, "I'll eat plenty in the morning, don't worry." Jimin reassures.

Hoseok nods slowly although he wanted to make Jimin sit on the table and feed him. Because his eyes were barely open now and his back was slumped, indicating that he's more in need of a good sleep than se good food. "Alright then. Sleep well, baby."

Jimin nods and sleepily walks towards their bedroom, stumbling a little over his own feet in the way. Hoseok laughs at that and clicks some pictures of his clumsiness. It'd be good way to tease Jimin the next morning.

Not proofread.
020121 ·· 11 21 am.