𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Budding Friendship.
"What was it about, baby?"

"I think I told you he was taken," Jeongguk says in a bitterly angered tone as he approaches the duo seated on the bar stools.

"Ah, yes, you did. But you clearly are nothing to him, except a friend or a brother, I am assuming?" Taehyung directs his gaze towards Hoseok after giving Jeongguk a sharp look. He is looking at Hoseok as though he wants some sort of confirmation to his prior assumption.

Hoseok could not reply to it because Jeongguk speaks first, right after he was questioned, "Friend, yes."

"So, you shouldn't concern yourself with the personal  matters that relate to him." Taehyung states, shrugging.

Jeongguk takes two final and long strides to go to them and instantly stands beside Hoseok. "I should. He's my friend after all. And I care for him. Unlike you, who has just appeared out of nowhere and have started making moves on a man who is clearly taken."

"I think you need to chill," Taehyung simply comments, "I don't understand, why are you so worked up?"

And at that, Hoseok feels Jeongguk's grip around his wrist tighten. He looks at the younger questionably, but the younger isn't looking back at him at all. Rather, his eyes are fixated at Taehyung's, his face contoured in anger. Hoseok sees Jeongguk gritting his teeth before he opens his mouth to answer, but he cuts him off even before Jeongguk could speak anything:

"Excuse me," Hoseok yanks his hand free from Jeongguk's, "— Both of you. I need to use the restroom." And without sparing another glance to both the men, he leaves.

He goes to the restroom as he said earlier and splashes some water over his face. He is very frustrated. Why is Jeongguk acting like that? He has never done behaved like this before. Never once got angered when men would flirt with him [although that was a rare occurrence, Jeongguk still never lost his cool],

Because he knew he had no rights over Hoseok.

"Oh,— baby?"

Jimin's calm voice instantly washes away Hoseok's growing frustration. "Were you bored?" He approaches his husband, "I saw you going in, so I followed you here."

Hoseok clears his throat before he replies, "I wasn't. I just— I feel sleepy, I guess." He lies. It's not like he can say anything to him honestly anyway.

Maybe not now, but sometime in the future, Hoseok is definitely going to spill everything in front of  Jimin.

Jimin nods before standing beside Hoseok and washing his hands well. He then hugs him, "I know it's very lame but I got jealous back when Taehyung was flirting with you. Like, I know we belong to each other but I can't help that feeling."

The older could imagine Jimin's pout as he speaks, and the image alone made him feel a bit elevated— and grateful for his love. Jimin is either very cute or very sexy. There is absolutely no in-between. [an: me, inserting my thoughts in the fanfic hehe]

Hoseok instantly hugs him back, "It's not silly, it's cute."

"Right." Jimin giggles, "Baby?"

Hoseok hums and Jimin continues, "I'll apply for leave after the deal is over. Let's go on a vacation together? Alone. I want to spend some time with you." Hoseok smiles brightly at the suggestion, "Yes! I'd love that." He replies, hugging Jimin back tighter.

"Alright, let's go out for now. Everyone's probably waiting for us." Jimin says breaking the hug, to which Hoseok only nods. Jimin makes sure to put his arm on Hoseok's waist as they walk out.

Hoseok and Taehyung got closer to the point where they text each other back and forth. Of course, Hoseok wouldn't hide that away from Jimin. In fact, when Jimin learned about his new friend from Hoseok, he was glad that his baby has a new friend now. With him being gone to the office, it would only be Jeongguk who would regularly meet Hoseok. Like a friend, that is. And him not having more friends only concerned Jimin.

"Baby, Taehyung is calling on your phone~" Jimin calls out from the kitchen, and when he sees Hoseok coming, "You sure you're not flirting with him?" He squints his eyes at Hoseok in suspicion.

Hoseok hides his scoff underneath his gasp, "How did you know!?" He dramatically says, feigning surprise.

Jimin giggles and that's when Hoseok finally picks up the call. Jimin carries out cooking for the both of them while humming to some music that played in the background.

"What, today? I don't know, Taehyung... yeah... I'll have to ask Jimin–ie about it... Yeah, I'll let you know soon... okay, bye."

"What was it about, baby?" Jimin questions, frowning.

"Oh— it was nothing. Apparently, there is some sort of competition going on near Taehyung's apartment complex. The best pair gets to win two tickets to Japan and Taehyung wants me to participate with him." Hoseok explains.

Jimin nods in thought, "When is it?"

Hoseok hesitates before replying, "Today evening.."

"What? But it was supposed to be our day today!" Jimin says instantly, "Also, why is he asking you of all people? Does he not have anyone besides you? From what I heard though, he's a social butterfly, so that shouldn't probably be the case," he mutters.

"It's so clear that he's trying to flirt with you, despite knowing you're mine," Jimin continues, huffing, "But he assures me otherwise. How am I supposed to believe him if he keeps doing things like these?"

Hoseok coo–es as he instantly goes towards Jimin, "Oh, my cute hubby," he says in a cute voice and kisses Jimin's entire face— one kiss after another, "Quick, tell me not to leave and I'll text Taehyung–ie about it."

The kisses seemingly do not affect Jimin, seeing how he continues pouting, "But I don't want to stop you from being social."

"Oh, hush. I can hang out with him later. But right now, I want to stay with you just as much as you want to stay with me."

Now, that seemed to bring back the smiley Jimin, "Alright then, tell him you're busy," he says resting down the spatula and turning off the stove, "Tell him that you're busy with me, tell him 'Jimin and I are going to be so busy the entire day today doing some stuff'," in a mischievous tone he says, "And you know exactly what we're going to be doing today, don't you, baby?"

Hoseok flushes red, and the idea of what Jimin might most probably be referring to do right now, alone excited him a whole lot more than you'd expect it to. He nods enthusiastically as he grabs his phone and texts Taehyung.

"Good. Now that we are clear with that, how about we eat something first? We gotta have some energy to do our stuff, don't we, baby?" Jimin looks at Hoseok with a known, naughty look and Hoseok could only enthusiastically nod again at that.

wc: 1170 words.
Thursday, 230622.
Vote and comment!
(   Not proofread.   )