𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"Is it much for me to ask?"

Hoseok was playing some game on his phone when he received Jimin's message saying he'd be doing over-time today

Hoseok was playing some game on his phone when he received Jimin's message saying he'd be doing over-time today. He was upset. He thought of doing something.. special for Jimin today but that won't be possible anymore seeing Jimin won't be around anytime soon.

Jimin would probably return home late in the night. One or two o'clock in the morning to be exact. He pursed his lips, thinking of what to do when Jimin's not around.

"Hmm..." he hummed thoughtfully, "What do I do?" he questioned to no one in particular, but himself. After thinking a lot and realising there's nothing much to do, he just thought of watching some random movie on the television. It's not like he had anything else to do now.

He soon went into the kitchen and started making popcorn for himself to eat and also gathered few other snacks that he was willing to eat while watching the movies.

Being done with everything and preparing his couch clean, fluffy and warm, he sat down and made himself comfortable. He selected a movie of his interest and played it.

He thought of showing Jimin what he was doing without him and smirked a bit at the thought, knowing Jimin would get in some trouble imagining few.. things once he gets to know what Hoseok was actually watching. He started searching for his phone but couldn't find it. He looked here and there to see where it could be and then it hit him. He put his phone on the kitchen counter while he was preparing himself popcorn.

He sighed loudly, the thought of getting up from the fluffy couch just to take his phone made him pout, "Ah.. maybe I'll just do that later. For now, let's just start watching this." he told to himself and made himself comfy on his couch. He won't admit this but he was way too lazy to actually get up and bring the phone. [ a/n : me irl literally for doing any sort of work ]

Around thirty minutes of the movie was barely over by now, and just when the things were getting heated and interesting, Hoseok heard the bell ring from the main door. He groaned, "Who is it?" he irritatingly wondered. He tch'ed and got up from the couch to answer the door.

He did not bother about turning the television off before he would answer the door, probably because he assumed that there would be a courier related to work for Jimin.

"Well, now that I'm up anyways, might as well take my phone when I get back to watch the movie." he thought.

He lazily went near to the door and without actually bothering to look through the peep hole, he opened the door, only to be met with the gaze of the one and the only, Jeon Jeongguk. He furrowed his eyebrows a little, "What are you doing here?" he asked, without really inviting him inside.