𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

Hectic schedule.
"The weather is perfect."

"We are going to collab with the Kim Company as you all already know," Seokjin speaks formally to his employs. Him and his workers -Jimin included- were now gathered in the meeting room to discuss about the upcoming collaboration. "We are going to be crazy busy for a few weeks now, and I want all of your cooperation and understanding."

Seokjin looks at the people present in the room, "Am I clear?"

Bunch of Yes, sir's, was heard and Seokjin nods contently at the response, "Now, Mr. Park? It's time for your presentation. Please, proceed."

"Okay, sir," Jimin answers standing up.

Hoseok was bored, but what's new? Jimin has been barely talking to him because he has been so busy the past few days. He understands that office work is equally important, so he doesn't bother him a lot.

He knows that Jimin is working so hard for him, so patiently waiting for the latter to be free is the least thing Hoseok could do. He sighs and decides to get a walk outside. "Right, why didn't I think about this idea before?" He questions himself, "The weather is perfect for a long walk."

Jeongguk punched in the code of the apartment right after a few minutes Hoseok left for a walk. He rang the bell thrice before doing so, but because he didn't get any response, he got worried. Which was the reason he used the code to enter.

He is aware that Jimin is currently very busy and under a lot of pressure because of the collaboration which he doesn't really known about, which leaves Hoseok all alone at his home.

Unlike any other times, though, this time, he has no erotic plans, he just wants to cuddle with Hoseok because he honestly misses holding the latter in his arms as they sleep.

But he frowns deeply when he does not find Hoseok in the house. "Hoseok?" He calls out and gets no response. Frown still not leaving his face, Jeongguk purses his lips as he typed out a message to Hoseok.

JayKay.
Where are you?

He puts down his phone after waiting a few seconds for Hoseok to reply, but he got none.

Like he would reply me, He sadly thinks to himself, he doesn't even care about me. All he cares is to look good and be good for Jimin. He scoffs, although those thoughts were capable to eat him out alive.

Still waiting for a reply, Jeongguk doesn't realise when his eyes shut and he fell asleep on the couch.

Hoseok enters the apartment, surprised that it wasn't locked. Assuming Jimin was back -which was honestly do hard to believe seeing he barely saw his husband these days,- he jumps in excitement and skips his way to the hallway.

But unlike what he was expecting to see, he saw Jeongguk laid upon the couch, his phone in his hand which was rested on his chest, one of his legs was hanging down while the other was placed on the backrest.

He sighs as he massages his temples.

His heart wasn't okay to wake the latter up because he looked very peaceful sleeping like so. So he brings a blanket and covers him, not before putting away his phone on the table.

Seeing the screen light up because of the movement, Hoseok unconsciously saw the lock-screen wallpaper and it was of a watch. Not just any watch, though. Hoseok gifted the watch to Jeongguk. He unlocks the phone- not to check it, just to see if his home-screen has the same wallpaper.

But unlike what he was expecting, Hoseok's eyes don't directly meet with the home-screen, but the messaging app.

And the contact which was open was his.

Frowning, Hoseok checks his own phone and that's when he realises his phone was on silent, which was why he wasn't notified about a text.

Hoseok exits the app and was about to lock the screen but that's when he sees what his wallpaper is. His wallpaper was.. a picture they took together on that day. He shivers at the memory and feels ashamed as their not so holy actions start playing in his brain.

Why does he even love me? Hoseok feels the tears falling down his eyes as he tries to understand Jeongguk's pain. I honestly do not deserve him, not Jimin. He feels like he should just disappear from their lives.

He can't make it any more miserable than it already is.

But he's tied down to his selfishness. He wants to feel loved. As much as he wants to stop all of this and go somewhere where no one would know him, he also doesn't want to stay away from the either of them.

Not proofread.
020121 ·· 11 17 am.