𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Hands That Are Magical.
"Undress. Come here, lay down.."

Jimin goes home, fully exhausted.

Looking at his tired condition, Hoseok offers him a massage. Jimin's mood suddenly shifts and he looks at Hoseok enthusiastically, "A massage? That sounds great, baby." He frowns, "But I also do not want you to feel tired."

"Oh, hush. With you being gone to office, I only had like two things to do at home: cleaning and cooking, until you started cooking routinely in the morning as well, leaving me barely anything else to do, well, except laundry but that's not a big deal either because it's just us two and—"

"Baby," Jimin interrupts smiling fondly, "You're so cute blabbering like that."

Hoseok flushes at the mere compliment, "Anyways!" He clears his throat, "Like I was saying, let me give you a massage, hmm? Of course, it won't be a perfect one, but I'm hoping it would help relieving your stress to a great extent."

And before Jimin could disagree, Hoseok speaks again, "I wasn't asking for your permission, by the way. Underess. Come here, lay down on your front and relax."

"Oooh~ you're saying me to undress. My mind can't help but wander elsewhere on those words," Jimin teases, making Hoseok blush again.

Rolling his eyes, Hoseok throws a pillow at Jimin, "You're such a bad, dirty minded fellow. Oh, God. I think I'm going to change my offer. Go get a massage elsewhere."

Jimin erupts in giggles as he [very easily] dodged the soft pillow that was thrown at him, "My baby, you're the cutest! Especially when you're flustered and you try to act like you're not." Hoseok does not say anything, but he just looks everywhere else, avoiding Jimin's soft gazes on him. "Alright, I'm up for your offer." Jimin accepts, "Let's do it in our room?"

Hoseok nods shortly and they both leave to their bedroom.

"C'mere, lay down. I'm gonna give you the best time." Hoseok says rather proudly, although he wasn't very confident on his massaging skills. He grabs the massaging oil –making sure he chose one with sweet, sweet aroma,– in his palms as he spoke.

Jimin obeys. He discards his clothing, not feeling slight bit shame because, come on. Hoseok is his husband, he knows Jimin's body like a high schooler would know the multiplication table of number two. He then grabs a small towel just so he can keep it with him so that Hoseok could use it when need be.

Finally, laying on his abdomen, Jimin moans blissfully when he feels Hoseok's fingers over his back that moved slowly but rather hardly, nonetheless in a soothing manner. After a few of such movements, "I'm gonna pour it," Hoseok announces, immediately popping off the lid of the massage oil bottle.

He pour generous amount on his left palm, and lets it fall on his palm until it overflowed, making it fall on Jimin's back. "This will do for now," he speaks to himself and Jimin only smiles at that. "Are you ready?"

Jimin hums, closing his eyes, ready to feel Hoseok's fingers doing magic on his tensed muscles.

The massaging session continued, Hoseok soon found himself massaging Jimin's two round globes. Jimin couldn't help but feel kind of weird because it was very unusual of Hoseok to touch him there. The feeling wasn't new, but it wasn't familiar either. He squirmed a little which made Hoseok giggle. "I think I finally know what's your weak spot."