𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"I won't tease you anymore."

━━━━

The alarm rang

The alarm rang.

Six thirty five it showed. Hoseok groaned a bit but soon got up, being careful not to wake his husband up so that he could let him have some good sleep before he goes to work.

He soon got done with his shower and was now preparing breakfast for him and Jimin. He was humming a song which he knows Jimin loves a lot and tossing the pan which made the contents in it jump upwards and then land perfectly on it's surface.

He got startled a bit when two arms suddenly wrapped themselves around Hoseok's thin frame. He was relieved when he breathed in the scent that Jimin had, knowing its probably his hubby who's behind him, he smiled.

"Got up already?" he questioned.

Jimin lazily hummed in response, "I missed your presence on the bed. So I had to get up early." he dramatically said.

Hoseok softly laughed, "Okay okay, I'm sorry mister," he slightly turned his head a bit and pecked Jimin's right cheek, "for waking you up unknowingly."

"Mmmhm!" Jimin hummed in response, "This won't do!" He demanded and turned Hoseok around, and without letting him to process the things that were happening, he pressed his lips against Hoseok's.

Hoseok's hands flew up as if he was being defensive, shocked a bit in the beginning but soon gave in, the spatula in his hand long fallen on the floor.

He tangled his slightly messy fingers in Jimin's hair and deepened the kiss. But he soon started softly hitting, more like, patting Jimin's shoulder, addressing him to stop. Jimin halted for a bit, his face still at the same spot and eyes looking at Hoseok's which waited for Hoseok to say what he wanted to say.

Hoseok moved back a bit, "Pabo! The omelette!" Hoseok exclaimed and was about to turn the gas off when Jimin held his hands, "I don't care. I don't care if it gets burned. I am not gonna eat it anyways. I wanna eat your lips as my breakfast for today, " he pecked him, "tomorrow," he pecked him again, "and.. forever if it's not much to ask."

Hoseok blushed madly and slightly turned his head. Jimin made Hoseok look at him by placing his index finger beneath his chin, "What happened? Why are you getting shy, huh?" he playfully asked.

"S-shut up! I'm not blushi-"

"Well.. I never said you were." Jimin shrugged, playfully raising his brows a bit.

Hoseok closed his eyes and pursed his lips, "-ing! Whatever, now go brush your teeth first, pabo." Hoseok said, laughing a bit, "I'll get your breakfast ready and pack your lunch too."

Jimin groaned, "Do I have to do that?" he said while he hugged Hoseok. "Yes!" he replied playfully sternly, Jimin whined like a small kid, "But I don't want to!~"

"Oh, but you have to!~" Hoseok copied him which made Jimin huff in response. They both then laughed softly, looking fondly at eachother., enjoying the moment, when Hoseok suddenly rolled his eyes, "You won't let me cook in peace and neither will you leave to work unless I make you to," Hoseok gritted hit teeth a little and then bit his lower lip [ like that of a mother ] a bit, "I know this." he took one the other spatula present on the kitchen counter and acted as if he was hitting Jimin.

"O-ouch! Don't hit me, please!" Jimin pleaded dramatically as he held his hands up in defense, but his posture suddenly changed and he grabbed Hoseok by his butt, slightly squeezing them in the process, when he said, "Mumma~"

Hoseok blushed real hard on the word. Jimin always uses that to tease him. Jimin had a 'mumma' kink. Now as weird as it may sound but it was so arousing for both, him and Hoseok.

He hid his face between Jimin's neck, whining a bit, which Jimin found dearly cute. He kissed the top of Hoseok's head, "Okay okay, stand straight now. I won't tease you anymore.." he said chuckling a bit at his baby's behavior.

Hoseok slowly rose, "Besides.. It's gonna be Friday tomorrow," Jimin wiggled his eyebrows a bit while looking at Hoseok, clearing his throat for fun, "And I remember someone saying few things yesterday night." he said teasingly.

Hoseok huffed a bit in response, his cheeks painted dark shade of pink by now, "You're going to be late today! Go get ready!" he shooed Jimin away with all the might that was left inside him after the amount of teasing.

Jimin laughed out loudly and turned around, straightly making his way towards their room. "pabo.." Hoseok said as he saw Jimin going to their room, "always teasing me!"

" Hoseok said as he saw Jimin going to their room, "always teasing me!"

[ a/n : THIS CHAPTER IS BYFAR MY MOST FAVORITE ONEOUT OF ALL THE OTHERS I've e v e rWRITTEN ISTG! THE JIHOPE IN THI-ARgh!! too cute for me to handle! ]

FAR MY MOST FAVORITE ONE
OUT OF ALL THE OTHERS I've e v e r
WRITTEN ISTG! THE JIHOPE IN THI-
ARgh!! too cute for me to handle! ]

06.11.2018