𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"I can't wait anymore

"I can't wait anymore."
Burning touches.

"Burning touches

Jimin reached his home with in a matter of few minutes. Impatiently, he rang the door bell., it was as if his life was dependent on it. It wasn't a complete lie though. A part of his life [ that being his duck ] was actually dependent on it.

Hoseok opened the main door only to be pinned by Jimin on the wall beside the door. Hoseok gasped a little but soon curled his fingers in Jimin's black hair while he was busy leaving hickies on the already half–naked body of Hoseok.

"You know very well how to turn me on, don't you, baby?" Jimin questioned, a little breathy because of his action few moments prior.

Butbinstead of getting the answer to his question, he was pushed apart from his love a bit because—

Hoseok separated himself with Jimin so that he could close the door before they continue doing anything, "I can't wait anymore, please. I want you." he said as he clung onto Jimin like a koala. Jimin groaned in response and [ literally ] started to make a run towards their bedroom, as he carried Hoseok in his arms.

As soon as the door was opened, Jimin went in with Hoseok, and didn't wait a second to throw him on their bed and crawled right above him. He left open mouthed kisses on Hoseok's skin. Right from his mouth, his jawline to the lower areas.

When he reached his belly he abruptly stopped when he realized something. Frowning, he looked at Hoseok, "Where are the panties, baby? You always had them on. Why not now?"

Hoseok, taking support of his elbows, got up a bit, "They were all dirty," he said hurriedly, "B—but that's not important right now!" he whined desperately, "I want you.."

Jimin groaned as he heard how needy Hoseok actually sounded. "That's enough now, I can't bear any longer either." And with that being said, Jimin removed all of his clothing being ever–so–fast. He then started to remove Hoseok's only piece of clothing so that he could see and devour his only way to get inside of Hoseok.

Being done with the elimination of their clothes, Jimin took Hoseok's thighs and placed them over his shoulders and grabbed Hoseok by his hips. He brought Hoseok a little more towards himself by dragging him. Dirty praises left his mouth. And Hoseok doesn't know what exactly it was, but even the dirtiest praises Jimin would give him still sounded so loving in so many ways.

Jimin aligned his member near Hoseok's entrance and slammed his member inside without really warning because he was already on his edge. And him doing so made Hoseok moan very loudly [and sinfully] in response. Jimin was already satisfied with Hoseok's moans.

Hoseok's moans were like music to his ears. He always loved listening to them. And if you would ask Jimin about this, he'd say anyone in their right mind would love them., because his moans were simply sinful and utterly intoxicating.

"You okay, mumma?" Jimin asked, suddenly feeling conscious listening to Hoseok's strangled moans.

Hoseok nodded eagerly, "M—move already!" Hoseok ordered while whining.

Without having any second thoughts, Jimin went right inside of Hoseok and came back and continued the process. He was literally fucking Hoseok hard. And raw.

Hoseok gripped the sheets beneath him for his dear life. It was so painful yet he was enjoying a lot. "Anh– Ah— Oh, Jimin~!" he moaned shamelessly in betweens.

"Mu—mma~" Jimin breathed out, "You're so tight." He groaned, feeling the tightness around his shaft, "How!? How is that possible even when I fuck you so hard everytime..—" he grunted, "Every damn time."

But Hoseok wasn't seemingly able to comprehend what Jimin was saying because he was on cloud nine woth all the pain and pleasure. "Aaaahhh! Y—yes, harder!" He moaned so loudly because Jimin just hit his sweet spot,

"—just how?" Jimin finishes his unanswered question, not really wanting to know the answer.

"Ahh— Daddy! There, yes!" he exclaimed, "F—faster a—and harder!" he ordered again to which Jimin gladly complied.

He started fucking Hoseok hard on their bed, so hard that it started to make the creaking sounds. "Oh god" Jimin growled as he was close by now, "Are you ready, mumma? I'm already about to come." he asked.

Hoseok shook his head as a 'no', and "No~" he whined, "I w—want more!" but by the time he said that, Jimin already came inside him making Hoseok pout.

Their breathes were heavy, Hoseok's chest rose up higher than usual and then went down again due to his loaded breath. He looked at Jimin with a pout still on.

Jimin chuckled loudly, "Oh, baby, you really thought this was it?" He pronounced in his Busan dialect, "Trust me, this was just the beginning." he then kissed Hoseok right on his lips and slowly deepened it. And Hoseok was already desperate, again.

"This was just the beginning." Jimin repeated in his ears rather erotically, "Now come on, be a good mumma and make me hard again, come~"

Hoseok eagerly nodded as he licked his lower lip and started pumping Jimin's dick using his palm. "Wait," Jimin stopped Hoseok with one of his hands, "Let's change our positions, shall we?"

Hoseok looked confused for a moment, but his confusion seemed to be cleared when Jimin positioned himself in such a way that he can suck onto Hoseok's dick, and vice versa.

This is going to be a very long night for the both of them. But neither of them are complaining.

updated on
10062020 / 11 52 pm.

/

Also, like always,
this isn't proofread.