𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Silly Competitiveness.
"Ask Hobi hyung about it."

Few days passed, and Jimin and Seokjin were currently at the latter's huge office room along with a few other employees, discussing about the meeting they're gonna have with the new company.

"Once the collaboration is all dealt with, let's have some dinner together. Like, their company and ours? Of course, the ones who are involved in the project would be the only ones invited to the dinner." Seokjin proposes the idea.

"Yeah, that'd be good," Jimin nods after giving it a little thought, "It would help deepening our professional relationship with the company." Seokjin nods at that and send away the staff.

But when he saw Jimin leaving as well, he stops him. And after everyone was finally out, "Bring Hoseok, as well. Let him meet new people. He's probably bored being at home all the time," he offers. "And I'm planning to bring Jeongguk with me as well. It's finally the time he starts attending such dinner parties. He needs to step up and start working along side me.

Jimin nods sighing, "Well, I agree to the last part, but," the scene of Hoseok crying so hardly in front of him just a few days ago flashed in his eyes, "Don't even remind me of my baby! I'm such an awful husband. I'm barely giving him any time these days. I do not deserve him."

Not knowing the context, Seokjin laughs at that and attempts to brighten up Jimin's sulking mood, "Wow, you're just as needy. I didn't expect you to be so whiney."

"Ask Hobi hyung about it," comes a chuckling voice.

The duo snap their necks towards the voice, although they didn't even have to look at the person to recognise who the he was, as it was someone whom they both know so closely.

"Oh, Jeongguk. Didn't hear you entering there." Seokjin comments.

"I like to be low and silent, hyung, don't you know?" Jeongguk replies, slyly looking at Jimin instead of looking at Seokjin as he replies. Jimin notices that but does not give it any thought because.. what would he think about, honestly? Jeongguk probably didn't even realise he was looking at him and not at Seokjin when he was speaking that.

"Anyways, you're here at a good time. We were planning a little dinner party with the company we're collaborating with. Do you have any good place in mind?"

"Why would I bother giving you any ideas when I'm not even invited?" Jeongguk says, sulking dramatically. Jimin laughs at his actions, "Says who? You're invited as well, Jeongguk." he replies, smiling.

Jeonggik raises his brows, "I am?" And when he earns a confirming nod from Seokjin, "Why though? You barely let me do any work related to the company," he asks, frowning.

"That's because I've decided to finally let you involve and actively take part in the projects. But for that, you will also need to know people around you. Hence, we are going to start with the dinner party with The Kim's. Get to know them well, this is not going to be the last time we're going to be working with them." Seokjin stated, which genuinely surprised Jeongguk.

"W— wait, you're not joking, right?" Jeongguk asks cautiously.

The oldest of them all rolls his eyes before answering, "Of course, not. I have many important things to do than joke around with you."

Jeongguk has always wanted to start working in the company. The only reason is because he's jealous of Jimin. Jealous that he showers Hoseok with countless things by his own earned money, while he would always hide behind his brother's success to get him anything.