𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

"I'm all yours!"

Hoseok took Jimin's office bag from him, which contained of his laptop and few files related yo his work

Hoseok took Jimin's office bag from him, which contained of his laptop and few files related yo his work. "Come in, I'll make dinner for you.. both." He sighed contently while Jimin was following him behind like a lost puppy which made Hoseok laugh a bit, but at the same time, his heart hurt. He was hurt for doing what he has done.

Jimin reluctantly stopped and turned around only to see Jeongguk looking at him already. He smiled at him, "Ggukie, come on in. Make yourself home." he smiled warmly at him.

Jeongguk snapped from whatever he was thinking, "Uh? Oh, yeah, sure! Thanks, Jimin hyung." he smiled back.

All of the three were now present in the kitchen, Hoseok was preparing the food and the other two were casually checking their phones.

Jeongguk stole few glances at Hoseok and his sexy back, his plump ass and thick thighs. He was already thirsty for him again. He made sure Jimin was distracted so that he won't catch him stealing glances at his husband. Jimin would probably beat the shit out of him if ever he gets to know.

Jeongguk bit his lips in anticipation. He wanted to touch Hoseok somehow but didn't exactly know how.

A few minutes passed and the food Hoseok prepared was already set on the table. He took a seat, which was apparently right in between the table.

Jimin always made him sit on the centre saying, "Baby, even though my house isn't much big, you'll always, always rule this house and my heart. And basically you already own the both of them."

Jimin and Hoseok's house was cosy. It was neither too big, nor too small. For two members though, their house was relatively bigger, it had three bedrooms in total, a hall, a kitchen with dining room and a living room. But Jimin still found it small because his plans for Hoseok were much more than this, he wanted to achieve something more, something bigger for his baby.