𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Overstepping Boundaries.
"I think I told you he was taken."

The day of the dinner party soon arrived and Hoseok was currently in dilemma.

"What should I wear?" He whines, "I think, just like you, I'm also required to dress formally. But I'm so confused what exactly to wear as it has been so long since I last went to a party- let alone, a business one."

Jimin finally looks up from the book he has been reading all the while Hoseok was whining, "You have plenty of clothes, I don't see why it's so hard to decide," he says being confused, "Do you want to buy a new one for tonight?"

Hoseok shakes his head, "Absolutely not. Just help me choose from what I have?" He requests very cutely.

And of course, the younger of the two couldn't resist his charm. Not that he wouldn't have accepted the request if Hoseok didn't act cute. Jimin goes towards Hoseok's side of the wardrobe and scans. He settles on one particular suit and suggests Hoseok to wear that, and Hoseok, not wanting to continue eating his own brain for outfits, decides he'd go with Jimin's choice.

"What about you, though? Do you need any help in deciding, as well?"

"No, I'm all good. I have already decided what to wear."

Hoseok nods listening to his reply.

At the party.

It was when Jimin and Hoseok were chatting alone about no special thing Seokjin came towards them. Seokjin told Jimin to go, check whether or not the Kim's have arried yet because Jimin left a really strong impression on them during their first meeting. And Seokjin just wanted to help Jimin creating a stronger bond with them as he knows it will be beneficial not only for Jimin, but also their own company.

"Ah, Hoseok!" Seokjin exclaims as he sees Jimin leave, "Feels good to meet you again," he says hugging the said male. Hoseok returns the hug with a big smile on his face, "Like wise, hyung. How have you been?"

Breaking the hug, "I'm fine. Work was so stressing the past couple of weeks and this party was all I needed to loosen up." Seokjin replies rather dramatically, instantly making Hoseok giggle at his exaggeration.

"I know. You barely let my Jimin-ie spend time with me," he complains, albeit he wasn't being serious about his complaint, "Of course I know you people were busy at the office."

Seokjin smiles, "Oh, I apologise, Mr. Needy Husband. Once all of this deal is done with and the products are released in the market, your Jimin-ie will be yours like he used to." He promises.

"Oh, Hobi hyung?"

Their little playful conversation was interrupted by the new voice. "Ah, Jeongguk. Come here." Seokjin invites the said male to engage in a conversation with them.

"Hi." The youngest greets Hoseok, completely ignoring his own brother but none of them say a thing to that, "I didn't know you were going to be here, as well."

After the last time Jeongguk visited his home, Hoseok ignored the younger like he was some sort of danger to him. Which he was, indeed. Jeongguk was dangerous for his and Jimin's married relationship. The younger was always pained by seeing the online mark below Hoseok's contact but he never saw his texts. And even if he did see them some times, he never gave him a reply.

He is hurting so bad, and he knows Hoseok knows it all. He knows that the older is ignoring him because of Jimin. And as absurd as it may sound, Jeongguk is very jealous and very mad at the very fact.