In the Sith Temple 5

The problem now was, how to continue with the training? Combat training did not work. The only thing left was to focus more on spell casting. So Ahsoka trained lighting strike, shock wave, push and pull, mind reading and thought implantation. Again, the problem was, that the temple was no training area and the training possibilities were soon exhausted.

Not really knowing, how to continue, Ahsoka put more emphasis into physical work out. One time, after heavy workout, she could not get the talisman right away and fainted. The dark side was calling her and trying to resist, she fell into a deep slumber. In her sleep, she had a vision: She sat on a golden throne in a beautifully decorated big throne hall. Leaders of many planets were assembled and all waited in line to provide their gifts accompanied by some well-meaning words. It was Empire Day. She was addressed as "Your Highness" and apparently was Empress of the galaxy. The economy was thriving, the situation of all beings within the galaxy had much improved, because she had brought long lasting peace. Technologies had been developed, which she could not even grasp with her current understanding. Space ships were no longer needed, Star Gates, creating worm holes, connected the worlds with each other. The whole entire audience adored her and looked up to her. Some even considered her not only as Empress but also demigod. She was the mightiest force wielder ever known and she used the light and the dark side likewise. Ahsoka, wondered, how she was capable of achieving, what all others have failed to achieve? Power wise she had reached a level like Emperor Valkorion of the eternal throne, but she had united the galaxy even further. She was impressed and she liked it, it was cool to be so highly valued and she understood, that all her major wishes had come to reality. A united galaxy, long lasting peace, very much improved living situations for the downtrodden, unprecedented career opportunities even for the lower classes, and more, a lot more, but how did she achieve all that? Now, her impressions changed from an inside view to one of an observer of the reception, a guest. The King of Zakuul saw a beautiful, ageless Ahsoka, dressed in a royal redish ermine cloak, wearing a big, fancy crown and burning red eyes. She stood on a dias towering above the audience, behind her a copy of the golden, eternal throne. He knew, that the Empress was very dangerous and he feared her. Everybody feared her, some more, some less. She could suck all the life energy out of any living being within seconds and one had to be hell careful not to get her agitated. With her invisible Swat team, she had eliminated all resistive and rebellious leaders and replaced them by super computers, the royal AI, as they were called. The super computers were 100% loyal to her and implemented her plans and whishes with precision and without question. As much as the royal AI were immune to corruption and drove the development of the subordinate worlds, quickly and with precision, humanity and mercy was not anything within their program. Delay, error and failure or divergence had become unacceptable under Empress Ahsoka. Now her view point returned back to within her. Arriving on Doan with her entourage, she was received by the King of Doan. During the meeting with him and his ministers, she inquired, why the development plan for the planet was so far behind schedule? Specifically the renaturalization had made little progress. The king's answer was short: "This is just paperwork, we all know that it's not for real. Let's focus on ways to gain more money." The answer made Ahsoka so mad, that she sucked the life energy right out of him. Further investigations revealed, the amount of corruption the ruling elite of Doan had engaged in. Without detailed outlines of the involvement of the various individuals, she simply and quickly expropriated the whole entire elite of Doan and replaced them by a royal AI. Ahsoka understood, that she acted quickly and efficiently and she liked it. Now she wondered though, what happened to Darth Sidious and Darth Vader? Together with 4 storm troopers, armed with blasters and light sabers she entered the imperial palace through a secret access. Quickly they moved through the palace, killing almost everything in their path, until their way was barred by a bunch of inquisitors. With their blasters and light sabers, they terminated the inquisitors so fast, that Ahsoka could hardly believe it. After that, they came out of the inner palace and faced hundreds of storm troopers, stationed here for protection. Like a wild and mad stampede they rolled through the soldiers leaving blood red tart and a killing field behind them. They were invulnerable, invincible and unconquerable, even gunships got eliminated quickly until no more storm trooper dared come close. Eventually, they cornered Darth Sidious and Vader in the throne room. Vader was so mad, that Ahsoka dared come into the imperial palace and he immediately charged her. He had however fully misjudged her skills and within two minutes fell to her saber. Meanwhile Sidious had engaged her companions and the two minutes were enough for him to eliminate them. Sneering Ahsoka turned her attention to Sidious now. Having seen her saber skills and wanting to keep her at a distance, he launched a terrible and long lightning strike against her. Unexpectedly, Ahsoka did not counter the strike, the lighting hit her full force. When his energy had gotten pretty much drained, he stopped. Much to his dismay, Ahsoka stood there unperturbed, smirking. "Thank you for the energy", were her words, then she launched her own lighting strike. With little energy left for defense, Palpatine got grilled like a steak within some 15-20 seconds. Seeing the charcoaled body of the former chancellor, she was deeply satisfied. She raised her light saber high up and proclaimed: "You're beaten. I'm Empress Ahsoka heir of the eternal throne." The 4 storm troopers, her friends, were dead, but their whole entire purpose of live, the very reason, they had been created by the universe, was to aid Ahsoka. As such they had merely fulfilled their purpose. Their death did not touch Ahsoka. All that mattered was the new era of the galaxy, led by Empress Ahsoka. Her vision ended here and she liked it, she wanted it, actually she wanted it badly.