Doan 1

After having gotten back into the pilot seat, she was requesting landing permission with Doan ground controls and then setting the navigation computer for guided landing. First the VT-49 flew into the atmosphere under a bright sky, then going through some yellowish dusty fog and eventually Ahsoka could see the port. In Doan's space port were a couple of big cargo ships probably ore carriers. Her ship was guided towards a small building on the side. Opening the side door, right off, Ahsoka was confronted with sand and dusty air and she had to cough. She jumped out of the ship and calling the door to close, when a customs officer was already awaiting her being much surprised to see an "inquisitor". He took a rather clumsy bow then nervously requesting ID. Darn now, what ID should she produce? With a sudden brainwave she used thought implantation applying the force and the customs officer replied: "You are allowed to proceed, welcome on Doan."

Doan space port

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XwwSPCB0RpQ/TpxiZkQh2bI/AAAAAAAAAIc/4Uk_Gxg7GA0/s1600/MarsColony.jpg

Doan

http://jedipedia.wikia.com/wiki/Doan

Ahsoka was a bit clueless on how things worked on Doan and thus she asked the officer: "The energy cells need to get charged and the water tank needs to get refilled. Where can I have that done?"

Officer: "Please wait a bit, I will send you a service man who will do that."

Ahsoka finished their conversation: "Thank you."

After a while a dirty boy, which has probably never seen a shower from the inside, bowed and inquired what he had to do? Flabbergasted to see a service boy instead of a service man, Ahsoka requested, that the energy cells of the ship need to get recharged and then there was a separate energy cell in the cargo room that also needed charging, the water tank needed to get refilled and she had some clothes which needed washing. The boy called out a price of two hundred credits which was rather high and that it would be ready in the evening. Ahsoka wanted to raise his motivation and replied that he would only get half of his price and the other half, when she is really satisfied with his job. She looked at the boy and she sensed him not being happy with that answer. Knowing that happiness was a powerful motivator to perform a good job, she handed him a 10 credit chip. By the brightening of his eyes, it indeed seemed to have boosted his motivation, because the boy smiled all over, bowed and ran off.

Ahsoka, had come here for a distinct purpose, but she didn't know where to go? She just knew she had to get a bunch of those healing crystals. So she opened herself to the force and let herself get dragged along. Being led by the force, she ended up in front of a door of an ugly shag. A makeshift construction of various wooden planks and sheet metal. Upon entering she saw a boy and an old man – at least he looked old and worked up - working on something on the ground. It was hot inside and the air smelled of sweat, farts, decease and metal. The shag was not very bright and it took a couple of seconds for her eyes to get adjusted. Now she saw parts of robots, droids, space ships and other machines laying in shelfs and piled on the ground. To get anywhere one had to dance over all the things or levitate by means of the force. The man and the boy looked up and they were frightened looking at an inquisitor. After the initial shock, the man collected himself and asked: "What can we do for you?"

Thinking about her primary task on Doan, Ahsoka inquired: "You have healing crystals?"

The man replied: "We are a repair shop, we have spare parts for many things, but no crystals. You need anything to be repaired?"

Ahsoka really had nothing that needed to get repaired and she did not understand why the force had led her here? Puzzled she scanned the shop until she saw pieces of probably two or three B2 super battle droids in a corner. Out of pure curiosity she asked: "Can one of the B2's be made working?"