Show Down

Ahsoka packed everything she needed into the VT-49. Mike was sitting outside on a log, he could not talk, he was just num. When it came to say goodbye, he hugged her and would not let go until she forced him, then he turned around and ran away.

The 3 Siths let her know that they were ready to go with her, she only needed to nod with her head, but Ahsoka clearly told them: " NO."

Unsuccessfully peering around, if she could see Mike anywhere, she enter the VT-49 and took off. She was just about 50m above ground and ready to turn the throttle when she heard a bumping noise and felt a shacking through the ship. Strange - she checked all systems but everything was OK. Then she turned the throttle up and soared away for Malachor. It was wired, throughout the hyperspace flight she felt Mike's presence, but searching the ship, revealed nothing, he was not there. When approaching the temple, there was a little shacking again. Ahsoka run a systems check again, all OK. Hm.

With a heavy heart, she removed her Taozin amulet and got out of the VT-49. Before entering the temple, before facing the brutal call from the dark side, she cheered herself up with an old song from her childhood, then she sat down, meditating. Immediately, the dark side was calling her: "Ahsoka, my love, my cute master, submit to me, I'll make you Empress, No. 1 in the galaxy."

"Thanks, I'm not interested. I love Dantooine."

"Then I make you Queen of Dantooine. It will be much easier."

"Thanks, I'm not interested. I love the academy."

"Then I make you head master of the academy."

"That I am already."

"Ah yeah, I must have forgotten", responded the dark side, "Then I will make you Queen of Dantooine."

"You said that already and I declined", was Ahsoka's adamant response.

"I'll do it anyway."

Ahsoka was irked: "Arrr, can't you tell me something useful for a change? I'm going to face Darth Vader."

"What should I tell you? You are ready."

Now she called for Darth Vader through the force.

Darth Vader was in the shipyard near Geonosis where the Death Star was built. Surprisingly he felt his long ago Padawan calling for him. Expecting the dark side demon with a certain anxiety he responded: "Ahsoka?"

"Anakin! Anakin come to Malachor", was Ahsoka's answer, "Come to Malachor for our last fight or our reunification."

"What do you want", was his question?

Ahsoka replied: "It is destiny, here in Malachor will be the decision, here is the criterion. Come to the Sith temple, to the place of our last fight. Fight against me for life or death or come home with me. I myself have come here to take you home, take you home to the light side. I don't need to have the fight."

Darth Vader reached out through the force and now at last, he could feel Ahsoka. So many times did he try already, but could not feel her and now she truly was in the Sith temple on Malachor.

The dark side came over him: "Settle this. Make her submit to you and turn her into your loyal subject."

"She is a dark side demon, she is strong. How should I do this?"

"She is strong, but you have succeeded in all your fights, why do you worry?"

"Well, she will bring her henchmen. They are too powerful."

"No, she is alone."

"Well she's a demon, how can I beat her? Should I bring a number of storm troopers with me?"