Escape from Coruscant

Mike had to work the next morning and gave Ahsoka access permission to his apartment and warned her about surveillance cameras in the area.

When Mike was gone, she had a look around the apartment on her own, making some investigations. She did not find anything femaleish, that was good, the apartment had no decoration, typical for a single guy = good. No curtains = good, no candles = good, no smell refreshers in the bathroom = good, only one toothbrush = good. No female underwear, panty liners or anything the likes = good. Nothing pointed to another woman - it was the apartment of a single nerd. At some point during her home search, she stumbled over a big parcel wrapped in gift paper, wondering what it was. She would have loved to unwrap it, but after a few careful attempts the stupid tape would not come lose without ripping the gift paper and she had to give up on it. It also reminded her to get the jetpack. Pretty much towards the end of her search, wrapped in linen, she found a very big blaster. Interested as she was, she took it into her hands and despite its size, it was not heavy. She was tempted to try it out, but deemed it wiser not to – not in Mike's apartment. There would be time to try it somewhere safe, when Mike was back from work. Therefore she put it down, just to pick it up a few seconds later again. Ahsoka released the safety catch and aimed thoughtless into the kitchen area. Surprisingly, that big thing felt handy.

Suddenly, she felt Vader looking for her thru the force. Shocked, she pulled the trigger by happenstance. The blaster started to charge and when she realized it a second later, she released the trigger and it fired. Now, there was a very ugly black spot and a whole in the white plaster of the kitchen. Farkled Bantha shite!

How should she explain that to Mike? She had to think of something to cover it up! Now, her mind came back to the more pressing problem, which was Vader looking for her! In anguish she quickly put her Taozin amulet back on, which she had removed yesterday because it did not go with the dress. The amulet did really look bad in her cleavage. She had always been wearing it, ever since she took it off the inquisitor's neck on Malachor. Now she cursed herself for not having put it on earlier. Now the Taozin amulet disguised her within the force again, but Ahsoka was sure it was enough time for Vader to know, that she is on Coruscant. Maybe, he was even able to narrow her location down further. She deemed it better to stay within the apartment and discuss it with Mike once he returned. However, she had to look out the windows every so often checking on outside activity and at some point watching two storm troopers showing their com link to a passerby who closely looked into it. It looked as they showed the passerby a picture of somebody, possibly her. She was convinced, they were looking for her.

Mike had started work with all the usual routines, but he had a feeling to go home again. Obviously he could not wait to see Ahsoka again, but this feeling was urging him. It was getting more intense over time and at one point, he told the team assistant, that he did not feel well and would go home. After 20min. he entered the parking deck and got back to his flat.

When Ahsoka saw him she was very glad and informed him about the empire looking for her.

Mike responded: "I had a bad feeling, that's why I came home. What do you want to do now? Do you want to leave Coruscant? I will come with you if you want me to."

Ahsoka was a bit perplexed: "But you have set yourself up nicely here. You have a good job something that you really enjoy, a nice flat and a speeder."

Mike replied: "That is all correct Ahsoka, but I LIVED, during the time I was with you and I want it back. I'm ready to leave all that behind."

Ahsoka asked: "Where should we go?"

Intuitively Mike replied: "Should we go to Dantooine?"

Ahsoka did not have to think about that one: "I would love too."