Ahsoka Coming Home

After the Duel, in the Star Destroyer.

Darth Vader was in his recovery sphere and he had a revelation. A revelation which he loathed, a revelation from the light side: "Anakin Vader, you have to balance yourself more, a lot more. Find balance between the light and the dark side of the force, otherwise, it will become your downfall, as it has become the downfall of every powerful Sith."

Unpleasant as the revelation was, it made him think. As Anakin he was too far on the light side, now as Darth Vader he was way too much on the dark side. The revelation however was some farkled banta-shit. If he wanted to become No. 1 he had to be strong, relentless, merciless. He had to be strong enough to beat his master. Much to his dismay, he was aware, that he would likely never be able to beat his master. Sidious had purposefully enhanced his broken, weak biological body with parts from a construction site robot. He was strong indeed, he could lift tons, but he was not fast, not unless he used the force to move his artificial body through the space-time continuum. That way, he got fast, but then he lacked the power to wield Sith magic. He did not know how much time he had left for the task, the task to become No. 1. It was not unrealistic, that at some point, the force would create another the ONE. Maybe, the force already did it? With a combination of truth and realism, the light side added to his pain: "Side with Ahsoka. She will watch your back, when you engage Sidious." It disturbed his already troubled mind too much, he had to flee the recovery sphere again. The light side was calling him far too overwhelming with immodest requests.

Three Months later:

For Vader that inspiration was one of those unpleasant experiences in the recovery sphere. The callings from the light side, which was the price he had to pay for the recovery, for the life energy feed he so desperately needed to keep his body alive. He was used to them in a way, had learned to put them aside, deal with them, suppress them, but this particular one came back. For the last three month, it had came back every time, he entered the recovery sphere and he was getting more and more agitated about it. Still, he would not have given much to it, suppress it as he always did, but today, immediately, when he came out of the recovery sphere, he got overwhelmed by the dark side and he had a vision: he saw Ahsoka in the throne room of the imperial palace, up on a dais, overlooking everybody. It was Empire Day and she wore a red cloak and a crown. People addressed her with "Your Highness". The vision was short, but enough to scare the hell out of mighty Darth Vader. Maybe it meant, that the force had already chosen her as the new ONE. Maybe his days were numbered or maybe, he should adhere to the revelation of the light side and side with Ahsoka. Nay, banta-shit! Maybe he still had a chance to become the ONE? For once, he could work on the balancing, for another, an even more important task: he had to see into Ahsoka getting moved out of the way, getting eliminated. He believed her dead, but maybe he was wrong? Not allowing more time to pass by, he sat down and meditated. This time, he had the dark side foretelling: "Ahsoka's friends who had come with her to Malachor, three months ago, will come back to the temple again. Following them, will lead you to Ahsoka." With this revelation, he immediately ordered three inquisitors to hide out in the vicinity of Malachor and deploy a search drone so to observe the orbit of the planet. Any activity around the orbit of Malachor had to get reported immediately, on top a daily report. Vessels approaching the temple should get followed. In case they found the Torgurta they had to kill her. Her separated head would gain a nice reward.

On Malachor.

Ahsoka did not wanted to wait for months until the charge of the energy cell would be enough to reach the next point of civilization where it could be completely recharged.