Dagobah

The wakeup call came on time the next morning. The birds and the apes had no mercy with the heart broken.

Hands stemmed in his waist, Yoda commanded her to get up. Ahsoka had no motivation, and Yoda gave up after the third time calling her: "Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. Jealousy is the dark side."

She made a dismissive gesture not willing to listen. As if it was siding with Yoda, a howler monkey started his vicious territory claim in the tree next to her. That howler monkey almost made the ground tremble with its earsplitting howl. She yelled at it to stop, but it was persistent, or maybe it gave a shit. Dangerous Sith master or Jedi master, the howler monkey gave a shit. There was only one option left - she had to force her aching carcass up and kill that bloody noise maker, sleep destroyer as it was, with her light saber. Wherever, all the Jedi, who got killed by Order 66 had gone, if she managed to send that blasted howler monkey there as well, then they would all come back. None of them would be able to take it there anymore. Aggression was the dark side, she remembered Yoda's words now.

Once her body was erect, Yoda looked her deep in the eye: "The dearest you want to see? Catching me you must. Then the dearest you will see. Yeees."

Ahsoka had no idea how Yoda wanted to do that one, but it was definitely the right motivation. She hunted him through the forest like crazy. She used every muscle, all her will and the force, but Yoda was still faster.

After that hunt, he wanted her to build the storage box. Ahsoka argued with him: "I have never constructed anything. On top I'm not even a good builder. That would truly be something for Anakin. He would do a great job."

Yoda replied: "Facing challenges you have to. A first time for everything there is. In the temple, Anakin/Vader you have faced. Easy the box rather is in comparison. Droids Anakin fixed as a boy. No concept he had of such. Child you have to be, with curious mind."

Ahsoka did not know how Yoda knew that she had fought against Vader. Yoda was a mystery.

In any case, when she thought about it, she has helped Mike a lot and looked over his shoulders. She could get that done. Yoda was right, she had to face challenges, this one was a rather easy one, at least she believed so. She took the few crude tools Yoda had and sawed the boards, nailed them together, used the force to erect the pole and lift the box up. After 3 hours of work, Ahsoka looked contentedly at her work. Considering she had done this the first time, it was OK.

Yoda tipped at the pole with his index finger and the box came down and crashed into pieces: "Hmmm. Building again you must."

It got Ahsoka all railed up and she accused Yoda: "You never appreciate anything. Have you ever been satisfied with anything other people did? You know, how much it hurt Anakin, that all his work for the order, all his efforts, him continuously risking his live and achieving victory after victory, the Jedi would have never achieved without him, never got recognized, never got praised? You know, that Palpatine was the only one who praised us for our achievements?"

Yoda remained calm and unperturbed simply mentioning: "Your former master, still concerned with him you are. Hmmm."

Ahsoka just got more agitated by it: "How should I not? We were friends, best friends, friends who would die for each other."

Yoda lectured: "No bondage of the heart a Jedi should have. Not even to the master. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side."

Ahsoka hollered: "You know, we were one of the best teams the Jedi ever saw, because of our friendship. Seems to me - everything leads to the dark side. There is no way out."