Happy Reunion

On Coruscant:

When Mike woke up, he had a feeling Ahsoka would come today.

He went to work as usual, but obviously he had to ponder about what he would do with her. The best idea he deemed would be to cook something, then they could maybe go out later. Knowing what food she liked him too cook, he would get the necessary ingredients on the way home. During his lunch break he deployed the com link, making investigations on what they could do and found out, that tonight there was a magic show in a bar, close to his place. And see there, an hour later, the message that she had arrived and would like to see him in the afternoon or evening, came in. With mixed feelings, not being sure, what her motivation was to see him again, he answered her: it would work well, if she could be at his place around 18:00h.

On Thwan Military Space Port:

Ahsoka received the message from Mike to meet him in the evening. She was very excited and wanted to look nice. As usual, the VT-49 was parked in the military space port. Still in her ship, she put her Tie fighter uniform with the helmet on and mounted the scooter. The helmet would not allow the surveillance system to recognize her. The chip for the gate still worked - how cool. She flew into the underworld where she could be more at ease with the surveillance system. What she was looking for, was a shop that had nice dresses for women. A network search with her com link, made her find one that had descent used dresses. She ended up with a nice white backless gown flattering her orangey skin and her figure. She was a bit uncomfortable with it though, because it showed more than it maybe should. She definitely emanated a lot of sex appeal in it. The shop assistant reassured her about it though, so she took it. The shop assistant also wanted to sell her high heel shoes, but she could not walk in them, so she ended up getting flat shoes going with the dress. In another shop she bought make up, even though she had never put make up on before. The shop assistant there had to give her advice, what would suit her and gave her a quick lesson on how to use it, too. Back in the VT-49 there were still a couple of hours to kill, so she could have a nice nap.

Later on she took a shower, packed what she needed for the evening into her backpack put the dress and make up on, then Tie fighter uniform and helmet on top and after that flew to Mike's place with the scooter. She decided to leave the jetpack behind, in fear she might lose it on the way. The navigation computer in the scooter guided her way to Mike's new address. Much to her surprise, he did not life in the underworld anymore, it was a middle class area. Arriving at the apartment complex, she called him with the com link, letting him know that she had arrived. He opened the entry door of the parking deck for her and gave her the number of his parking slot, instructing her to place the scooter in front of his speeder. Mike even had a nice speeder, which was the next surprise for Ahsoka. As well, his apartment was in a descent building, not only that the aisles were clean, it even had a working elevator. As there were other people in the parking deck, she decided her best bet would be to change in the elevator. For this little intermezzo she stopped the elevator in the middle of its run using the emergency switch. While taking off the uniform, a voice came from above: "Hello. I'm SAM the automatic emergency response system. You have activated the emergency stop and I'm here to help you. Please explain the situation and the problem you encounter?"

Ahsoka rather focusing on her clothes, answered: "I'm dressing."

SAM: "You said, you put dressing on. Is that correct?"

Ahsoka: "Yes."

SAM: "Where are you wounded?"

Ahsoka: "Not wounded. Man, I'm dressing."