Doan 2

With those thoughts Ahsoka maundered, as of a sudden, the force came over her and made her throw herself on the ground. It saved her life, because a couple of blaster shots just missed her. Quickly she rolled sideways then jumped through the open door of a stable to her left. Badly enough, one blaster shot hit her at her waist. Not a severe injury, but it hurt and it bleed. She opened herself to the force, sensing that no force wielders were around. Unfortunately she could not see her attackers from the position she was at. Her attackers fired a couple of shots at the stable, but soon the fire ceased. She looked around in the stable and she could not see any other way out than the door she had come in, she was trapped. Thinking about her options and the possible next action she figured, she could use a shockwave spell and blow the stable into pieces, but she was a bit interested to see what those villains would do next?

Then one of her attackers raised his voice: "Come out inquisitor, you are 1:5 outnumbered. Give us your money and the light saber and we let you go."

Ah, that was it, they wanted her money, it was a straightforward robbery. Whoever it was, they must have been stupid, very stupid actually to attack an inquisitor, worse her, Ahsoka. She felt her rage growing and she was already looking forward to kill them all and see them suffering in the process. An idea came upon her and she took all her credit chips out of the pocket and threw them out of the stable door using the force. In that way, they all pretty much landed in one spot where she could see them. It did not take long and the bait attracted a little boy of maybe 5 years, who came to pick 'em up. Her ruse was successful and she was inwardly smiling, Ahsoka launched a force pull against the boy and dragged him into the stable without touching him or even having to move herself out of cover. When the boy was right in front of her she was ready to launch a deadly lightning strike against him, but when she looked into his terrified eyes, she remembered, that she needed to remain in control. So instead she put her hands on his temples and searched his mind. This silent interrogation revealed, that there remained only 4 attackers outside, each with a blaster. At least, they were well positioned in 4 directions from the stable door. The boy thought about his brother and with that Ahsoka knew he was on the roof top opposite the stable. Next the boy thought about his mother and how she would cry, when she found out, that he was killed trying to rob money for dinner. Interestingly she saw a crystal around the boy's mother's neck. Eventually Ahsoka removed her hands from the boy's temples, drew one of the white light sabers and held it close to the boy's face.

Intimidatingly she blurted at him: "Don't move, if you want to live."

Now she again launched a force pull against the brother on the roof top. Magically he was dragged over the roof, fell down on the ground in front of the stable and then again was pulled across the dusty walkway into the stable right before Ahsoka's feet. The brother was squawking in pain and must have lost his blaster in the process, at least he did not carry one. Ahsoka now drew the magic saber turning it to a 1x blade and put it close to the head of the brother, forcing both of them to walk towards the door. At the door they were yelling at their friends not to shoot. Ahsoka did not know how to further proceed from here. She needed to keep the two under control and without killing them, could not really deal with the others. The dark side urged her to kill the others, who were still outside, they had no value for her, just those two she needed. To her surprise, Ahsoka now saw a third villain peering around a house corner. In the instant, she launched a force push, which threw the bloke against the next house wall and his blaster about 5m away from him. When he came back to his senses, he left the scene as fast as he could. Not even a minute later she heard one on a nearby roof running away, then the last one following.

"You two are now alone, your friends have left you here to die", she muttered at the two brothers.

Both were terrified and Ahsoka turned the light sabers off. Immediately, the bigger brother started to run, but Ahsoka pulled him back using the force.