Breaking, Hurting

Jackson's POV

"Do I really need to go to the wet market with you?" I asked Youngji in frustration.

Well, it's nice to go out with her, but really? Wet market?

"Do we really have choices? We're the maknaes after all." She said to me. Then she turned to the cameraman, "Wang Jackson is a mamaboy!"

"Nan aniyaaa!" I said.

**15 mins in the wet market**

"Youngji-ya, let's buy this fish!!" I said to her while holding the fish. "It looks like you. Cute!"

"Put that fish down before it goes in your mouth. You've been saying that to every stall we stopped by to survey." She nagged.

"But it looks cute?" I said with a cute face.

"It's going to be your poop after all. Then I dare you to say 'it looks cute' before you flush down."

"Can't you be more gross?"

"Shut up and just follow me."

It's a relief that the cameraman is here. If not, Heo Youngji, you're done with me.

I gave Youngji a headlock before we continued to walk. She almost hit my head but thanks to my fast legs.

When we're about to go home, the staffs told us to wait as they want to arrange the footages.

Youngji dodged my hand. "When do you want to tell your CEO? That we're dating."

It's been one week since I dated Youngji and no one seems to suspect. They thought of us as siblings who love to bicker.

"I'll them sooner or maybe today." I said while stroking her hair.

"Me too." She said with a smile. But then, her angelic smile suddenly vanished. "What if we need to break up?"

"I'll take all the risk just to be with you." I said cheekily.

"Jackson-ah," she said in a serious tone, "I'm scared. That we need to break up. For god's sake we just debuted."

I grabbed her hand and held it tightly. "Don't worry. We'll go through all of this together."

To be honest, I'm also scared of the outcomes, the reaction. I'm scared that I have to leave GOT7. But who cares? When losing Heo Youngji is far scarier.

-------------
JYP ENTERTAINMENT

I took a deep breath before entering JYP's room. I swear I remembered this feeling. The feeling from my audition days.

After wiping off the cold sweats on my forehead, I brought myself together to knock the door.

"Come in." JYP said. "Oh Jackson-ah. Wae?"

"President, I need to tell you something." I said nervously.

"Okay, sit down." I sat down. "So what is it?"

"Actually, I'm dating someone."

"Jackson-ahhhhhhh"

"Aaaa presidenttttttttt"

"Andwaeeeeeee"

"Pleaseeeee"

"Who is she?"

"Youngji."

"KARA Youngji?!"

"Ne."

"Boya neo. I thought Jackji is just a maknae-line."