My Monster

Jackson's POV

After filming Weekly Idol, the Hitmaker groups episode, my heart drenched with anxiety. I can't picture, myself and Youngji, being caught by Dispatch like what even I don't want that to happen.

It'll hurt her.

After the lie detector went 'yes', I was really shocked. Not even once I got a 'yes' before, when I played that. Usually I got the electric shock.

Yes. I lied often. But really? Why must that question? Am I being too sincere with a machine or what?

And Youngji got the same answer from that damn machine. It was hard for me to contain my smile a while ago.

"Good work everyone!" I said while clapping my hands. I glanced over her and saw her talking with Hyuk.

Sometimes I just want to put Heo Youngji's charms in my wardrobe. So it'll only be me who can see that, not someone else.

Youngji's POV

"Good work everyone!" Jackson said while clapping his hands.

"Youngji-ssi." Someone called me. I turned my head and it was Hyuk.

"Oh Hyuk-ssi." I said and smiled.

"Good work for today. You were really cute just now." He said while scratching his neck.

"You too, good work. You were really cute too imitating ChamSoNyeo." I said and made thumbs up sign.

"Youngji-ssi, can I have your phone number? Since Hitmaker is going to end soon, I still want to keep in touch with everyone." He said.

"Of course." And I gave him.

I turned my head again to look at Wang Kong and he's already looked at me. He gave me a long stare before he turned again. I smirked.

"Hyuk-ssi, I'm going. See you in the next filming." I said to excuse myself. Wang Jackson's stare killed me like I can hardly breathe around Hyuk.

I walked towards Jackson and he's already welcomed me with a smile then suddenly, "Ah Youngji-ssi!" Hyuk called me again. "Youngji-ssi neomu yeppeo!" He kind of screamed.

The whole staffs suddenly when "woooooo" and I turned to look at Jackson again and he's not there anymore.

That's why his name started with J. Jealousy is just one of his nature.

Jackson's POV

Hyuk, that jerk. Stop hitting on my girl, will you? I walked towards the dressing room to change my clothes and suddenly I felt a big slam behind me.

It turned out to be Heo Youngji is hanging onto me.

"Ya, get off now!" I said and shaking my body a little.

"Shirheo." She said and hung onto me tighter.

"I hate you. You know how to melt the heck out of me. Who are you? A witch?" I said, jokingly and hold onto her thighs while walking towards the dressing room in a piggyback pose.

She moved her face closer to my ear, "na Heo Youngji. Your baddest dream and your sweetest nightmare." She said with a seductive voice.

"You already learned to talk like this, huh?" I said, laughing. "By the way, you are really heavy. Let's just walk like normal people, can we?"

"Cannot." She said.

I stopped walking and turned my face a little to face her. "Are you sure you're not going to get off?" I said with half scary voice.